Inmotion V8 pedals

Shinra

Hello everybody,

I'm new here, own a Inmotion V8 six months now. I can not put the pedals against the shell anymore, they fall down immediately, they're very loose. How can I solve this, please? Somebody said I need rubber.

Thanks!

There is a small screw in the middle under the pedal mount which fixes the pedals axle against rotating freely. This usually becomes loose and has be to tightened (you probably need lock tight to make this stick for longer than a few days). After that, tightening/loosening the bigger screws on the pedal axle ends will make the pedals go more tight or loose up and down.

This happened to my V8 as well. The solution is pretty easy.

On the bottom of the pedal (when it’s in the folded up position), there’s a screw located in the centre. Use an Allen key to tighten this screw to adjust the folding friction.

I had to retighten this screw roughly every 10 rides. More frequently on the right-side pedal for some reason.

On 3/31/2019 at 5:51 PM, Asphalt said:

On the bottom of the pedal (when it’s in the folded up position), there’s a screw located in the centre. Use an Allen key to tighten this screw to adjust the folding friction.

I think this screw is not meant to adjust the friction, but to prevent the axle from rotating at all. In my experience it is indeed the culprit for a loose pedal.

Thera are two plastic rollers between rod and screws. The central screw attaches pedal to the rod and the rod is held between two plastic  rollers. Try to tighten 2 screws on both sides of the pedal to increase tension.

Archived