KS 18XL plays music while off!

FlyboyEUC

I noticed that whenever i am charging my XL I hear the speakers make some noise. Then one time I heard "Bluetooth is connected" while is was off and charging. So I pulled out spotify and sure enough, it played music while the wheel was off. Did anyone else know that?

I can believe that.

You can also turn the wheel on while it's charging (it won't balance) and the LEDs will animate to show the charging progress.

8 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

You can also turn the wheel on while it's charging (it won't balance) and the LEDs will animate to show the charging progress

I knew about that. I guess I haven't tried this with my 14S but I doubt it will work (with the music that is).

32 minutes ago, Flyboy10 said:

I noticed that whenever i am charging my XL I hear the speakers make some noise

Also if you have a Ring door bell, your wheel if charging will tell you someone is at the front door with all the bells and whistles.

Yes, on the 16s and presumably on all the KS's you can press the small button which turns on speakers and Bluetooth without powering up the motor wheel, and so now you have a very very large Bluetooth speaker, possibly with the KS18xl the biggest battery ever attached to a Bluetooth speaker.

Archived