Griffith Park Ride - Perfect for Newbies

Marty Backe

22 hours ago, Dave U said:

Ando, I also want to thank you! great video looks like Marty had a chance to finally relax and not record. I like the way you left it real with the  little mishap.

Thanks Dave! glad you liked it. :D  

Truth is, I have zero editing skills so leaving everything in was the easiest option  :efefa6edcf:    But the good news is that I have a lot more videos that ill be posting just as soon as i figure out how to work with these 360 videos :)

Edited by Ando Melkonyan

1 hour ago, Ando Melkonyan said:

Thanks Dave! glad you liked it. :D  

Truth is, I have zero editing skills so leaving everything in was the easiest option  :efefa6edcf:    But the good news is that I have a lot more videos that ill be posting just as soon as i figure out how to work with these 360 videos :)

Just subscribed (#3) to your YouTube Channel, keep those videos coming. I'm also looking into getting a 360 One X. I know nothing about these cameras but like anything we like we learn how to use.

23 hours ago, Dave U said:

Just subscribed (#3) to your YouTube Channel, keep those videos coming. I'm also looking into getting a 360 One X. I know nothing about these cameras but like anything we like we learn how to use.

Sweeet! Thanks for the support Dave :D 

It really is a cool little camera. You can get really creative with it. Totally worth getting!

oh and you can check out my Instagram for more insta360 action ;) #ewheele

Edited by Ando Melkonyan
  • Like 1