Wheel problem.. Need help

mikke07

Hi everyone, this is my first post here because I really need your help..  I bought fews days ago a self balancing scooter on Internet, and now I don't know why but there is a terrible grinding noise in the right wheel...

I think that there is a contact between the wheel and the plastic.. I can't use it now, because I don't want to make more damages.. 

Do you have any idea on how can I fix it ? You will save my life haha...

IMG_0411.MOV

It's unfortunate that your two-wheeled purchase doesn't work, but as it is not an electric unicycle (and likely quite different in internal construction) it is not really on topic for this forum.  

Unless you have mistreated it, you should probably try to get the seller/manufacturer or failing that payment agent to address the issue of apparently defective merchandise.  Once you open it, they are likely to become even more reluctant to do so.

• 3 weeks later...

@mikke07, if you are in Europe, I would recommend you exercise your consumer rights. which online platform you bought the two wheel scooter from? As your item (according to you) is still fairly new, demand your money back and purchase one from www.tokatron.com 

I bought a two wheel scooter from them a couple of months ago and have never had any issues with mine. apart from I decided to ride into mud once and now know that the machine doesn't like buddy places because the gap between the tire and the guard does not have much clearance, once the mud and small particles of gravel get stuck between this gap, the motor struggles to perform so I had to stop riding it and get it cleaned up and amazingly enough, it started working better.

Top tip, avoid buying it from sites like Amazon or sites that don't offer support. With Tokatron.com I contact them via email requesting help and they were straight onto me giving me advise that resolved the issue on the same day ;)

hope this helps buddy and best of luck.

@mikke07, if you are in Europe, I would recommend you exercise your consumer rights. which online platform you bought the two wheel scooter from? As your item (according to you) is still fairly new, demand your money back and purchase one from www.tokatron.com 

Never heard of the company before, have to add it to the reseller-list. Btw, Tokatron Q7 looks like rebranded Gotway MCM2<something> and Tokatron R8 is a MSuper?

Edit: The Firewheel-looking one is probably actually a Macwheel (a low-powered Firewheel-copy with 350W motor).

Archived