Complete Gotway Msuper v3 Shell and parts. 3D models

EUCGUY

7 minutes ago, EUC GUY said:

Thanks to Gotway, they allowed me to share it all with the community. need a part repaired or modded? just edit and print!

This is all the files, Shell, panels,front,back,top panels.. 

Enjoy

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3519413

Hey Mathias, 

how are you?

Just a Question: Would you be able to print me the front part of the trolley handle? The one that is in direction of riding….

Paid....i mean.

2 minutes ago, US69 said:

Hey Mathias, 

how are you?

Just a Question: Would you be able to print me the front part of the trolley handle? The one that is in direction of riding….

Paid....i mean.

I believe so,  red,orange,blue,black,white,purple?

Hi @EUC GUY,

Would you have the same parts for other models than MSuper ?

I ride an ACM (second hand) from a few weeks and shells are already scratched, can you have those parts 3D printed ?

Thx

3 hours ago, michmuch said:

Hi @EUC GUY,

Would you have the same parts for other models than MSuper ?

I ride an ACM (second hand) from a few weeks and shells are already scratched, can you have those parts 3D printed ?

Thx

I dont have those files. Srry

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Medhi Baclet said:

Same question. ;)

Take whatever printer, build a custom frame and set new max dimensions in firmware. Easy 

😉 Or, multiple parts and bond together 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mathias.

Am i correct in thinking you once owned an Msuper V2? 

Think I watched you ride one on a you tube video. I also own a MsV2 (The Tank) and have done so for the past 3 years, did you ever change the battery packs as mine is now eating the battery really quickly. Would love to upgrade to the new Msuper but my wallet will not stretch that far. I managed to find a trolly handle from Holland and have fitted, its a god send lol, other spare parts are hard to come by these days. Hopefully I don't damage the shell in the near future, is this something you could produce? I would also like to upgrade the bluetooth from Android to something I can use with apple products, did you ever try this?

All the best

Mark 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi, where could I print this in France (near Paris)?

My MSUPER V3 HS shell is broken since about three years after a major fall and I would really like to repair it and ride again, but can't find any available spare parts even on allyexpress...

Regards

On 10/22/2021 at 6:22 PM, Bizra6ot said:

Hi @hehe2 you can search on the web for '3d printing services between individuals' near you, it works like classifieds websites and this is often cheaper than using a specialized big company

Thanks for the tips, I just tried that but the few I uploaded the file to were complaining about the excessive size of the model...

I think there are not many pro printing companies that are equipped to 3D print such big pieces...