Posted (edited)

25/03/2019 for best quality picture please go to my blog, because i can't load more pics here, you can find Max user manual too to download

Quote your sources!  😘👍😜 (my source is : FCC Ninebot)

I called it "S Max", since recently, Segway Ninebot renamed his models to "S" ("S" Lite, "S" Plus, "S" Pro ...).

Announced with a range of 31 miles / 50 kilometers, do not rely on the user manual, which mentions a speed of 15.5 mph / 25 km / h, in fact, it will reach 18.6 mph  / 30 km/h. This is the photo "Label" which specifies it.

That's it, I'll let you discover how Ninebot's engineers abandoned the external battery in favor of a bigger rocker. Is this a model for rental companies?

According to one of my sources, this model is already in containers to the United States, for a scooter rental company, some have already arrived, hence the FCC statement.

As you see here, the Max can reach 18.6 mph   / 30 Km / h ...

Segway Ninebot Kickscooter Max G30 NB9675 Modèle SNSC 2.0

Comparison between the new Max and ES1 ES2 & ES4

Segway Ninebot Kickscooter Max G30 NB9675 Modèle SNSC 2.0  
Exclusive FCC Photos - External Views

1.PNG 2.PNG

3.PNG 4.PNG

5.PNG 6.PNG

8.PNG 12.PNG

Exclusive FCC Photos - Internal Views
1.PNG 2.PNG

4.PNG  7.PNG

if pictures don't display please look to french forumhttps://forum.urban360.com/index.php?/topic/4982-exclusif-la-nouvelle-trottinette-segway-ninebot-max/

Edited by jojo33

This is welcome news.   So far xiaomi’s line of escooters have kept my attention.  Living in the US both these companies are familiar to me giving.  At least I can say I own one or more of their products.  It would be a shame if they are not planning to offer this for public ownership.  Thank you for the updates.

I love the old gas scooter images above and on the spec sheet.  Saw many like them in my newsfeed last week. Many other wonderful 20th century photos featuring mail carriers, early adopters, and the traffic stops on such.  

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, MidloVAianVA said:

I love the old gas scooter images

1898 Girrane's images are parts of my blog logo...(since 2016 ,:efeeec645d:)

Below a topic about

You can see original book in Harvard U

And hère first motorized kickscooter

Edited by jojo33
  • Upvote 1

On 3/25/2019 at 1:11 PM, MidloVAianVA said:

It would be a shame if they are not planning to offer this for public ownership.  Thank you for the updates.

Look @FreeRide's topic 

" Don't miss this super early bird deal. Get up to $230 OFF retail price! Limited time and quantity! Get ready for the release of the Ninebot KickScooter MAX on Indiegogo on Tuesday, May 14, 2019 at 8:00AM PT "

Woah!! - The Ninebot ES2 is 12.5KG, this is 18KG. The low weight was the selling point of the Ninebot scooter for me as I take it onto trains/busses. Saying that, I recently got an InMotion V8 and haven't touched my escooter since :D