Can't hear beep while riding high speed!

Rubyuni

Hi everybody,

I have a MSuper X 100v for a week, and i have a problem with the beeping.

I wear a full face helmet, and when i reach last alarm (80% power - 63kmh for me with full chargue), i can't hear the alarm because of the wind.

I'm using wheelog, and Pebble watch, but max speed alarm is at 50kmh, and i wanted to get advised when the beep comes out (taking into account speed limitations when battery is low). 

I've looking maybe for a way to pass the alarm to a connected bluetooth speaker or earphone... or a GPS app for setting speed alarms.

Have anyone had this problem before? I apreciate any help.

If you had an iPhone with the DarknessBot app you could set one alarm to whatever speed you want and when you reach that speed the alarm would sound on your phone. If you were using ear buds and listening to music the alarm would interrupt the music. 

@Seba made an updated version of wheelLog  app that might do what you want here 

1 hour ago, RockyTop said:

If you had an iPhone with the DarknessBot app you could set one alarm to whatever speed you want and when you reach that speed the alarm would sound on your phone. If you were using ear buds and listening to music the alarm would interrupt the music. 

@Seba made an updated version of wheelLog  app that might do what you want here 

I already have tried the last wheelog beta, but max speed still at 50kmh. I like so much the new voice alarms and would be perfect if could be set at 60 or 70 kmh. I'm android user so no darknessbot for me... 

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Rubyuni said:

I already have tried the last wheelog beta, but max speed still at 50kmh.

Actually that's no problem to increase speed range you can set as your speed alarm in WheelLog. If there are unicyclists that wants to have a speed alert at, say, 65 kph... :)

Be advised Bluetooth can and does drop occasionally; I notice I have to keep my cell phone in my left pocket instead of my right because my incredibly muscular legs that makes chicks swoon blocks the Bluetooth com.

Archived