EUC at a BMX Pump Track

FlyboyEUC

Guys! This is the future! I just took my KS 14S and 18XL to a local BMX Off-road pump track. I work with a guy who knows the owners really well. I just went to check it out but once the owners asked if I had a bike... well, lets just say they wanted me on the track. :) I apologize for the horrible footage but you can tell I'm going fast and can hear the wheel spin up as i leave the ground. I will return during the day to get some proper footage. @Marty Backe @Mike Sacristan @Rama Douglas @Smoother @The Fat Unicyclist  and anyone else who might be interested.

For some reason I couldn't add anyone else. I just wanted to give a shout out to the EUC Bodyguard on my 18XL. It sure helped me tonight and I will need it when I come back. I wish I had one my 14S but it is way past that point. I fell on that wheel twice tonight. The first fall I ran off the second put me on my belly but my gear kept me safe. I wanted to tag @Jason McNeil for providing the USA with these amazing vehicles. Anyways, stay tuned for more Pump Track Adventures by subscribing or watching my youtube channel FlyboyEUC. 

IMG_20190322_210658596.jpg

DUDE!!!

That is AWESOME... And if having an EUC Bodyguard on your wheel gave you the extra confidence (or reassurance) to push that little harder, then it is doing what it is supposed to do! Whatever you are doing on your EUC, stressing about damaging it will only be a hinderance. So we are glad that you don't have that stigma any longer!

It would be great to see your daytime run of this from a third-person perspective.

Damn cool! Man every time your wheel would lift off my stomach hurt haha. Like someone punched me or told me really bad news. :roflmao:Or both!

Yeah I was just about to say that padding must have felt nice to have on the wheel. I have an MSX so I will have to go the custom route there.

Pad up the wheel. Armor up. Go!

Here is some raw footage from Friday night. Still working on getting good angles. Does anyone have any scientific techniques on controlling an airborne EUC? I'd like to one day ride like mountain bikers or BMX guys on a jump track. How does one commit to flying off a jump at 25 mph????

4 hours ago, mrelwood said:

Our local track has a LOT steeper bumps. I didn’t even try to get airborn, it was pretty intense just getting up the steepest bumps:

Yeah, it's a really weird feeling when the ground changes angle so quickly. That track looks like it's for experts. The one I ride was built for kids... Haha. Is yours open to the public? Mine is privately owned and only open at night.

On 3/30/2019 at 4:40 PM, Flyboy10 said:

Is yours open to the public? Mine is privately owned and only open at night.

It is open, yes! But ”no motorized vehicles” is a rule I didn’t care to start arguing anybody with, so I only visited the track at strange hours or when it was otherwise (near) empty.

While the track is indeed quite a challenge, it is filled with tiny kids at the weekends. And I mean as tiny as 3 year olds! Their moms pushing them up the steepest parts etc. Can’t imagine the feeling getting up and down a very steep hill twice your height!

Must visit the track again, perhaps the snows have melted already.

Archived