Posted (edited)

I am selling my ninebot z10. It is in like new condition, only has 11.7 miles on it. 

I am selling for $1600 obo. I am located in San Diego county. I prefer selling locally but am also willing to travel out of San Diego for a fee.

Feel free to Message me if you want more Info. 

Thanks 

Edited by haruko23
  • Like 1

I will purchase at 1600 if you can ship to Brooklyn, NY. We can go through PayPal so its all legit (for both of us). 

Oh but information like where/who you bought it from, is it fully functional (no charging issues), is it still under warranty? Etc would all be helpful and appreciated as well! 

Would you be able to do $1,500? I live near San Diego so meeting up should not be a problem for me. Though I won't be able to purchase it for some time since I need to sell my Gotway Tesla first, I have the money for it currently but it's just I need my Gotway gone. Unless you are interested in a trade for my Gotway Tesla plus me adding $600 for your Ninebot Z10 then I can do it now. Just let me know, thanks again. - Alex

@Justin Zamora I purchased from  ewheels in October. I haven’t had any issues with the battery. It is still covered under a 1 year warranty. I would prefer Venmo if that’s possible. I don’t currently have a paypal account. 

Hello Haruko, can you ship to AZ? Please PM me.

@haruko23 I dont mind paying Venmo but the issue would be about how we could guarantee the transaction. If I pay you, I would just want some method to assure me that you would ship the item afterwords. 

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, haruko23 said:

@Justin Zamora I purchased from  ewheels in October. I haven’t had any issues with the battery. It is still covered under a 1 year warranty. I would prefer Venmo if that’s possible. I don’t currently have a paypal account. 

If you send to a "middleman" in New York who could help authenticate the transaction (if you happen to know anyone out this way). They could receive the item for me, I meet up with them, and then I pay you immediately upon receipt. Please let me know what you think.

@Marty Backe could I pay you to act as a middleman in such a transaction? I see your location is SoCal which means it would be relatively inexpensive to ship this out to you

Edited by Justin Zamora
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Justin Zamora said:

If you send to a "middleman" in New York who could help authenticate the transaction (if you happen to know anyone out this way). They could receive the item for me, I meet up with them, and then I pay you immediately upon receipt. Please let me know what you think.

@Marty Backe could I pay you to act as a middleman in such a transaction? I see your location is SoCal which means it would be relatively inexpensive to ship this out to you

I'm sorry, don't take this personally. But I'd have to really know someone before getting involved at this level. Good luck.

• Like 1

Sorry I don’t know anyone in New York. This is my first time trying to sell something online so I don’t know of a way to guarantee it. I can’t ship it before getting a payment and I do understand your concern as well. I planned on shipping through ups. If you want you can send me the money when I am at ups getting ready to ship and I can give you a tracking number right then. That’s all I can come up with at the moment. If you have another idea I’m open to it

use PayPal.. send the money as a purchase and include what the item is.. when the seller ships the item he attaches the tracking number.. there is a small fee but that's what PayPal is for.. to be the middleman.. you don't receive the item, you get your money back.. if you want even more security for some reason, it costs more but you could put it on eBay and then purchase it.. more expensive but both of you would be fully covered

• Like 2

I can create a paypal. I had always heard people can take their money back when they send it on PayPal so I was skeptical. That is not a problem for me to set it up if you’re still interested. I don’t mind adding the tracking number to PayPal either. The shipping fee is $120 and that was with a discount. Would you be willing to split the difference on that?. @Justin Zamora

On 3/23/2019 at 11:47 PM, haruko23 said:

@Justin Zamora I purchased from  ewheels in October. ...

3 hours ago, haruko23 said:

... The shipping fee is $120 and that was with a discount. Would you be willing to split the difference on that?. @Justin Zamora

@Jason McNeil (ewheels) offered his shipping fee conditions for people sending wheels bought from him - could be cheaper with this...

5 hours ago, haruko23 said:

I can create a paypal. I had always heard people can take their money back when they send it on PayPal so I was skeptical. That is not a problem for me to set it up if you’re still interested. I don’t mind adding the tracking number to PayPal either. The shipping fee is $120 and that was with a discount. Would you be willing to split the difference on that?. @Justin Zamora

they cannot.. its not like an unclaimed e transfer lol

Hi Haruko, I can do PayPal. I can't PM you since I'm a newbie, and if you can't PM me either,  you can reach me at fastcode@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Haruko, 

Thanks for trying to work this out with me. My stipulation in a previous post was the Z10 or low priced MSX. The MSX came up in another post and I had to go with it! 

Please feel free to sell to another EUC enthusiast (maybe they will be closer too!!!) In either case, best of luck! 

• Like 1

On 3/25/2019 at 12:52 AM, kylix said:

Hi Haruko, I can do PayPal. I can't PM you since I'm a newbie, and if you can't PM me either,  you can reach me at fastcode@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Hey kylix, I sent an email a few days ago but I haven’t heard back. Just checking to make sure you’re still interested.

On 3/21/2019 at 1:50 PM, BlackOutEX said:

Would you be able to do $1,500? I live near San Diego so meeting up should not be a problem for me. Though I won't be able to purchase it for some time since I need to sell my Gotway Tesla first, I have the money for it currently but it's just I need my Gotway gone. Unless you are interested in a trade for my Gotway Tesla plus me adding $600 for your Ninebot Z10 then I can do it now. Just let me know, thanks again. - Alex

The wheel is still available if you’re interested and I can do $1500

I also would be interested in purchasing it at that price via PayPal. I live in Florida.  I can not send dm’s as I am a newbie on here so you would need to email me also. If interested let me know. Thanks

• Like 1

Hey I'm local to San Diego and would be interested in buying this wheel (local meetup), is it still available?