KS18XL total mileage...

Rama Douglas

Just for fun...A thread to check out each other's stats. How addicted are we? Let's compare total mileage traveled thus far. So maybe tell when you received yours, and how many miles so far? Or kms. I haven't used the app much, for reasons already discussed, but last time I opened the app two days ago, I decided to check my total kms. I try to ride (the XL) at least 5 days a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less. Usually 6-7 days a week counting my short V5F travels. But for the XL, so far in less than 3 months ownership I've put almost as many miles on it as the V5F total for close to a year.Β 

I got mine around January 3rd, and have ridden it about 1500 miles so far according to the KS app...

So at around 80 days that's roughly 18.75 miles/day average. πŸ€ͺ Yep, addicted for sure! 😁

What are your totals?

Thanks for sharing and have a blessed and safe day!Β 

Received March 9th. As of March 20th I have 154 miles. So 14-15 miles per day... I'll be doing my first distance run this Saturday though so it will change 😁

1 hour ago, Flyboy10 said:

Received March 9th. As of March 20th I have 154 miles. So 14-15 miles per day... I'll be doing my first distance run this Saturday though so it will change 😁

Sweet! I believe you're an addict too! πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜πŸ’œ

Carry on...😎

4 hours ago, Rama Douglas said:

I believeο»Ώ you're an addictο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώ tooο»Ώο»Ώ!

I do ride it to work everyday... And now that I don't think about battery, I can take longer routes home.

KS18L since 6 month: minimum 3km every morning and 3km every evening +Β  around 20km round trip once a week. Big change after switching from Solowheel Xtrem is that I don't care about battery anymore... Just ride it and recharging about once a week...

Have my 18XL for two weeks now and have done 400 km. Barely used it in the first week due to heavy storm and rain every day. Sadly I can't use it for my way to work because we have very much police driving aroud and "they see meΒ rollin', they hatin'". No need for another offense.

12 hours ago, Flyboy10 said:

I do ride it to work everyday... And now that I don't think about battery, I can take longer routes home.

SD is a great city for commuting on a wheel. Everything is so close! I commute to work on mine too whenever possible. I used to live in SD. Will have to meet up with you guys for a group ride sometime...😎

1 hour ago, TomOnWheels said:

KS18L since 6 month: minimum 3km every morning and 3km every evening +Β  around 20km round trip once a week. Big change after switching from Solowheel Xtrem is that I don't care about battery anymore... Just ride it and recharging about once a week...

So awesome to have no worries about range!

41 minutes ago, Mossi said:

Have my 18XL for two weeks now and have done 400 km. Barely used it in the first week due to heavy storm and rain every day. Sadly I can't use it for my way to work because we have very much police driving aroud and "they see my rollin', the hatin'". No need for another offense.

Bummer bout the rain and the fuzz! Where are you, UK? We've had an unusually wet winter here in Los Angeles, but I've been finding lots of ride time though...

Have my 18L for About 5-6 months...950km...About 600miles. Not "that" much...as i Always share my rides with the other EUCs i had or still have in this time...

1 hour ago, TomOnWheels said:

Can I carbon copy this as it is as close as it can be yo my EUC history too. Almost scary close.

1800meters to work. And the joy rides typical netween 10-30km a few times a week. Right now 1430ishΒ km on the wheel counter.

23 minutes ago, Rama Douglas said:

Bummer bout the rain and the fuzz! Where are you, UK? We've had an unusually wet winter here in Los Angeles, but I've been finding lots of ride time though...

I come from germany and sometimes I think we have all the rain the world think UK had :DΒ Right now we have blue sky but the weekend is rainy again.

2 hours ago, Unventor said:

Can I carbon copy this as it is as close as it can be yo my EUC history too. Almost scary close.

1800meters to work. And the joy rides typical netween 10-30km a few times a week. Right now 1430ishΒ km on the wheel counter.

Awesome ! Paris is a small city... It's amazing how much EUC changed my life... No stress, no crowded public transports, and best in all: finally I can see my city while traveling (hard to do when on a underground).

My brand new XL is heading back for repairs, so just a couple of km on it, but I have a Z10 as well, and Im riding it as often as I can. Perfect for work - almost able to ride straight to my desk.Β 

By the way, isnΒ΄t the KingSong quite off on the trip counter? And speed? Have not checked this myself yet, but as far as I can remember from reviews it is off quite a bit.

3 minutes ago, RockyTop said:

@mrelwoodΒ quickly racks up the miles on his wheels. I don’t think I could keep up with him if I made it my full time job.Β :(Β :thumbup:

You’d have 4-5 months of winter to catch up, so I think you’d manage.Β :lol:Β I decided a few days ago that the few snowless cyclewaysΒ will have to do and theΒ riding season starts NOW! And it’s a surreal feeling:Β somehow very familiar, somehow strange and wobbly, but just as magical, fun and addictive as always!

I hope I’m not off by a year... but I think I have around 18000km total by now, which would make itΒ 750km/month on average. Deduct the snowsΒ and it’s somewhere around 1200km per a riding month, a mere 40km/day.

I’m pretty sureΒ our Spanish Z10 enthusiast has me beat!

36 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

You’d have 4-5 months of winter to catch up, so I think you’d manage.Β :lol:Β I decided a few days ago that the few snowless cyclewaysΒ will have to do and theΒ riding season starts NOW! And it’s a surreal feeling:Β somehow very familiar, somehow strange and wobbly, but just as magical, fun and addictive as always!

I hope I’m not off by a year... but I think I have around 18000km total by now, which would make itΒ 750km/month on average. Deduct the snowsΒ and it’s somewhere around 1200km per a riding month, a mere 40km/day.

I’m pretty sureΒ our Spanish Z10 enthusiast has me beat!

Seriously ? 40km/day ???? Wooow !

About 450km on my XL. I have had it since December 2018. Since it has beenΒ winter the entire time I have owned it this far, distance expeditionsΒ have been limited.

However, theΒ DC GlydiatorsΒ areΒ kicking up the AprilΒ - NovemberΒ riding season. I should pick up a whole bunch on the XL over the season :efee8319ab:πŸ‘.Β 

4 hours ago, rolauk said:

My brand new XL is heading back for repairs, so just a couple of km on it, but I have a Z10 as well, and Im riding it as often as I can. Perfect for work - almost able to ride straight to my desk.Β 

By the way, isnΒ΄t the KingSong quite off on the trip counter? And speed? Have not checked this myself yet, but as far as I can remember from reviews it is off quite a bit.

Yeah, I hear it's off by up to 10%.Β 

Archived