Trade/Sell Gotway Tesla 84V

Hey everyone! I joined the forum recently and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading their Ninebot Z10 for a Gotway Tesla 84V (With cash on top on my part). I feel it's time for me to experience a different ride and continue onward! I've been looking into only trading locally, I live between LA and SD in California (I live in Temecula). I would ship but I'm not really confident in myself doing so. Now for me to lay out the details on the wheel, overall the Wheel is in decent shape! I am the 2nd owner of the wheel, haven't crashed it once (Though I cant say for the original owner, though I'm sure he did crash). The exterior of the shell is pretty much fine, no damage but the interior is a bit messed up due to the previous owner gluing some stuff together rather than using the original screws (Not sure why, though I went in and fixed some of it by replacing the stuff myself). None of this affects the ride! Just thought it would be important info to know. The Rim also has a dent in it (Previous owner I assume crashed and dented it) Its noticeable but not bad and does not affect the ride at all. The ride itself is perfect, I never had any problems with it and I ride it daily. It has about 2,000 Miles on it! Overall I'm much only interested in trading it for a Ninebot Z10  (With cash on my side) though if that doesn't happen I would be happy to discuss with some one who wants to buy it. Just let me know - Alex

20190319_201205(1).thumb.jpg.b79b99a6ed8047ae85f7f0fb372416a4.jpg

20190319_201649(1).jpg

20190319_201219(1).jpg

Edited by BlackOutEX
Text did not submit through

29 minutes ago, Darrell Wesh said:

Haha... good luck 

Haha, thanks. I'm not sure if I'll find anyone. If not, I want to sell the wheel for $900 maybe (Around there). So I can end up buying the Z10 myself. I have the money for it currently but its just I can't afford to own 2 wheels :(

Wao! Thats a nice , clean wheel(for 2000miles)....both of those wheels have their value....i LOVED my Tesla.

Having ridden a z10 a few times ....i am still not sure if i like it(i can see some advantages but as a daily driver , idk.

in any case ...good luck!

• Like 1

Glad to see you on the forum! This just appeared, maybe you’d want to try and message this seller? 

Just curious, what didn’t you like about the Tesla? Also, I know you said you would not be able to afford it, but the 2 wheel life is definitely a fun one! 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Peteshmete said:

Wao! Thats a nice , clean wheel(for 2000miles)....both of those wheels have their value....i LOVED my Tesla.

Having ridden a z10 a few times ....i am still not sure if i like it(i can see some advantages but as a daily driver , idk.

in any case ...good luck!

Yeah, haha. Also I love it too, though I just love the Ninebot Z10 design. 

14 hours ago, Nick McCutcheon said:

Glad to see you on the forum! This just appeared, maybe you’d want to try and message this seller? 

Just curious, what didn’t you like about the Tesla? Also, I know you said you would not be able to afford it, but the 2 wheel life is definitely a fun one! 

True! I would love to have 2 but I feel personally I could use the money for college related stuff first. :(  Also thanks for notifying me! I'll let him know. I loved the Tesla!! Its been an amazing and smooth ride, its just I been with the Ninebot brand for some time. Before this year, I've been riding a Ninebot E+ since 2015.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/16/2019 at 9:57 PM, Twiggen said:

Hey man, 

Fellow San Diegan here! Is the wheel still available? I'm looking to get into EUC coming from esk8, would offer 700$ on it. Let me know!

Of course @Twiggen, sorry for the delay I've been busy this week. Are you still interested in it? - Alex 

• 2 weeks later...

If your still selling this ill give you $800+ shipping for it, you can email me at @nimbuspro@nimbusproplab@gmail.com

• 1 year later...

Hello my name is Donny by the way and I have a all black KingSong KS 18AY+ I paid $1,020 dollars for this  unicycle it has some scratches from practice other then that it’s a good unicycle everything works on it it’s Bluetooth has 4 speaker padded seat has 250miles come with charger its an 18inch wheel reason I’m treading it is that I want a smaller size electric unicycle this is to big that’s used and in good or the same conditions as my KINGSONG KS 18AY+ I’m would like to tread for used ninebot one z10 or a MTEN 3 if you want pictures please text me at 12517763984 and please state your name the reason for your texting and a brief message and phone number please thank you and I’ll be glad to send them I’m in the state of Alabama you would have to pay for any shipping and handling all I want is a even decent trade and it’s your if you don’t want to do that then forget it and I’ll just keep it the door is open to whoever