Z10 replacement pedals and parts? Recommendations?

dantaylr

Scratched up my Z10 pedals plenty and am looking to replace them and the trolley handle. Ninebot doesn't seem to be offering any official replacement parts unless I'm looking in the wrong place. Has anyone bought some off AliExpress or other sites? I'm a little sketched as I don't know if they are actually Ninebot official parts, and I'd like to trust what's under my feet at 27mph. Linked a couple below.

Link

Link

7 hours ago, jitesar said:

I can recommend weunicycle on ebay or wheel tech on ali (you linked it). Definitely genuine parts.

I can also recommend weunicycle on eBay and Wheel Tech on Ali having used both, which coincidentally are the same seller's outlets for EUC's and accessories (be aware that they can usually offer better pricing via their Ali store).  I have always had great service and communication with this seller, generally responding very quickly too!

1 hour ago, fbhb said:

I can also recommend weunicycle on eBay and Wheel Tech on Ali having used both, which coincidentally are the same seller's outlets for EUC's and accessories (be aware that they can usually offer better pricing via their Ali store).  I have always had great service and communication with this seller, generally responding very quickly too!

+1. And usually very fast delivery to Europe 

Archived