The jacket has arrived ;)

Guest PogArt Artur

Guest PogArt Artur

I came home to find out,the jacket was delivered ;)
I were a bit worry, the seller's feedback score was only 90...
On the listing he had put leather made...
But on photo was that jacket, so ... 
I did agree to risk to buy,because I liked that jacket,which on the other listing was nearly £20 more expensive?
Now  I know the risk paid off ;)
There is some adjusting buttons around,helping to make the sleeves slimmer,or the bottom edge of the jacket.

IMG_18032019_200910_(900_x_1000_pixel).jpg

IMG_18032019_200936_(900_x_1000_pixel).jpg

Guest PogArt Artur
43 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

If it wasn't almost summer I'd get one too. 

Lol, this jacket's description is - Summer.

Hahahaaa ;)

For commuting should do just fine.

You know, early mornings or late nights aren't too much rider friendly.

Guest PogArt Artur
1 hour ago, Leyline said:

Slick, totally slick.  I’m gonna look like a total dork in a jacket, so I am completely jealous.  :)

Lol hahahaaaa ;)

How's your riding improvements so far my friend?

I did the third riding session in the kitchen last Sunday, for less than an hour...

Climbing up on the wheel with efforts, using the furniture Lol ;)

I've found difficult to control the wheel by only one leg,because my shoes don't provide decent grip,so the shoe does slide off the pedal instead of giving me kind of control over it,to let me make the wheel go the direction I wish...

I have treking shoes, they're at the ankle level, this is why I like them, but the underneath texture might be too tough? 

Anyway I've ordered the grip tape, to support the grip...

I hope it helps.

Best regards Leyline.

Looks good. Hey where's the hat? the hat from your profile picture.  To me you are always the guy in the cowboy hat.  A Polish cowboy in Bradford. Nothing unusual about that.:D  Hey @stephen lives in Bradford.  I'm sure he'd love to come over and train you. Hint hint;)

In the summer I used to ride with a straw(?) cowboy hat, but not anymore; can't wear my headphones.

IMG_3458

Note the tether.  It got destroyed when I dropped it, ran over it, and wrapped it around the axle, tearing it into four pieces.

Guest PogArt Artur
2 hours ago, Smoother said:

Looks good. Hey where's the hat? the hat from your profile picture.  To me you are always the guy in the cowboy hat.  A Polish cowboy in Bradford. Nothing unusual about that.:D  Hey @stephen lives in Bradford.  I'm sure he'd love to come over and train you. Hint hint;)

In the summer I used to ride with a straw(?) cowboy hat, but not anymore; can't wear my headphones.

IMG_3458

Note the tether.  It got destroyed when I dropped it, ran over it, and wrapped it around the axle, tearing it into four pieces.

Cheers for keen comment ;)

The hat suits you too! Lol  ;)

Unfortunately I won't riding with my hat on, lol, the wind woudn't let me to keep it on place?

How did you manage? Lower speed I guess ;)

Yeah - tethering thing...

I see you've got some experience, not necessarily good one...

Regarding Stephen...

It's possible then, that I saw him riding in Bdf centre the other day, and that impression did trigger me to get my own wheel, lol  ;)

That's great he's near by, it'll be good to go out together for some riding one day?

2 hours ago, Smoother said:

Hey @stephen lives in Bradford.  I'm sure he'd love to come over and train you. Hint hint;)

I'm sure that's not Bradford UK not with them veiws ,and whats that ! Clear blue sky. I'll still come over though 😁

2 minutes ago, PogArt Artur said:

Regarding Stephen...

It's possible then, that I saw him riding in Bdf centre the other day, and that impression did trigger me to get my own wheel, lol  ;)

That's great he's near by, it'll be good to go out together for some riding one day?

Ooh yes that was me in Bradford center I've been today also 😁 , what wheel you got

Guest PogArt Artur
39 minutes ago, stephen said:

Ooh yes that was me in Bradford center I've been today also 😁 , what wheel you got

Lol...

I were thinking how long it'll take to find "that" guy on "that" wheel , lol !

Hahaaa ... it's all because of you!

Hahaaaa ;)

I spent nice loooong weeks searching online and youtube tutorials to get known what the EUC actually are, and I ended up with Ninebot One E+.

I'm not so sure if this is right wheel to start with, but this is the one I couldn't afford...

So I had drained my credit card to get it...

I could get Inmotion V5F easier, but didn't like 14" wheel...

I did like V8F, but short with money, and without any experience, I was worry to start with expensive wheel in case I won't like it, I mean riding ...

So yeah :) I've got E+

What you're riding on?

Inmotion?,Kingsong?

I remember it was in black  ;)

1 hour ago, PogArt Artur said:

and I ended up with Ninebot One E+.

Excellent for a first wheel they take alot of hammer , have you learnt to ride it yet ?.

I've got a ninebotz10 and a gotway msx , if you've drained your credit card you'll be wanting to drain it a bit more once you master euc riding😊 don't rush into things it will last you till you get experience but you'll be soon wanting more power and range eventually..hows the learning process doing?

@PogArt Artur what do you weigh , try not to over power the motor once you get to ride confident if i remember the batterys not that big but the E+ is a good starting wheel

You'll recognise some of these places then . Here's my youtube channel .i have my day one videos on there aslo

Guest PogArt Artur
19 minutes ago, stephen said:

Excellent for a first wheel they take alot of hammer , have you learnt to ride it yet ?.

I've got a ninebotz10 and a gotway msx , if you've drained your credit card you'll be wanting to drain it a bit more once you master euc riding😊 don't rush into things it will last you till you get experience but you'll be soon wanting more power and range eventually..hows the learning process doing?

Are you kidding me?

Stephen!

Z10???

That's my favourite wheel so far and target to hit lol  ;)

I know EUC are illegal, but Z10 is banned in UK due to failure to pass some certificates - if I'm right...

But you just proven - it can be purchased and owned , regardless the situation?

You've just made me jealous!!!

Regarding my riding skills...

I'm interior rider Stephen.

I love my kitchen floor, and I'm planning to keep at it ;)

Further, when I become experienced EUC user, and will master longer journeys from kitchen to livingroom, I'm planning to become an admin of new fb group - EUC Interior Riders ;)

I'll send you invitation once it goes live  ;)

At the moment I'm climbing on the wheel with great support of the furniture around me  ;)

Today I'm planing to run my fourth training session so far  ;)

Guest PogArt Artur
12 minutes ago, stephen said:

@PogArt Artur what do you weigh , try not to over power the motor once you get to ride confident if i remember the batterys not that big but the E+ is a good starting wheel

My weight is around 73kg, plus the dress on top of that...

I bet all dressed up I might weight around 80kg?

2 minutes ago, PogArt Artur said:

Are you kidding me?

Stephen!

Z10???

That's my favourite wheel so far and target to hit lol  ;)

I know EUC are illegal, but Z10 is banned in UK due to failure to pass some certificates - if I'm right...

But you just proven - it can be purchased and owned , regardless the situation?

You've just made me jealous!!!

Regarding my riding skills...

I'm interior rider Stephen.

I love my kitchen floor, and I'm planning to keep at it ;)

Further, when I become experienced EUC user, and will master longer journeys from kitchen to livingroom, I'm planning to become an admin of new fb group - EUC Interior Riders ;)

I'll send you invitation once it goes life  ;)

At the moment I'm climbing on the wheel with great support of the furniture around me  ;)

Today I'm planing to run my fourth training session so far  ;)

Lol the z10 is a totally different riding experience so when you master the E+ you can master all over again with a z10.

I'd recommend a big open space to learn then you can just let the euc drop or if you keep on it just go where it takes you , youll be buying new furniture before long😁

Guest PogArt Artur
5 minutes ago, stephen said:

Lol the z10 is a totally different riding experience so when you master the E+ you can master all over again with a z10.

I'd recommend a big open space to learn then you can just let the euc drop or if you keep on it just go where it takes you , youll be buying new furniture before long😁

I just love Z10 since the first look at it!

Regarding replacing the furniture, it sounds like instead of upgrading the wheel, I will have to drain again my credit card not necessarily for new wheel , lol  ;)  

WAIT A MOMENT!

That video is reminding me the places I'm familiar with!!!

Wow!!! ;)

Wow!

1 minute ago, PogArt Artur said:

I just love Z10 since the first look at it!

Regarding replacing the furniture, it sounds like instead of upgrading the wheel, I will have to drain again my credit card not necessarily for new wheel , lol  ;)  

Where abouts do you live , could meet sometime

22 hours ago, PogArt Artur said:

I came home to find out,the jacket was delivered ;)
I were a bit worry, the seller's feedback score was only 90...
On the listing he had put leather made...
But on photo was that jacket, so ... 
I did agree to risk to buy,because I liked that jacket,which on the other listing was nearly £20 more expensive?
Now  I know the risk paid off ;)
There is some adjusting buttons around,helping to make the sleeves slimmer,or the bottom edge of the jacket.

IMG_18032019_200910_(900_x_1000_pixel).jpg

IMG_18032019_200936_(900_x_1000_pixel).jpg

Nice jacket ... I was thinking of getting the GearX Aircon as well, but Amazon sold out so I ended up buying a Jet Mesh jacket instead.

Jet MC Summer Jacket.jpg

Guest PogArt Artur
1 minute ago, Nic said:

Nice jacket ... I was thinking of getting the GearX Aircon as well, but Amazon sold out so I ended up buying a Jet Mesh jacket instead.

Jet MC Summer Jacket.jpg

I'd say they all looking good, aren't they?

They do their job, that's main thing, not the manufacturer  ;)

It's good looking jacket !

Guest PogArt Artur
15 minutes ago, stephen said:

Where abouts do you live , could meet sometime

Allerton BD8.

Cheers.

Will be nice placing a kiss on Z10 hahahaaa ;)

Archived