NINEBOT Z6 FOR SALE!!!

Hi there guys, here I have for sale my Ninebot Z6. I purchased second hand only a couple of months ago. Due to needing to finance a vehicle, I am forced to sell. Purchased from a respected member of this forum through eBay. Usual scratches expected on a vehicle considering the 300 odd miles it's been ridden.

Works like an absolute dream. Looking for £650. If collection agreed, willing to drop to £600. Feel free to contact me!

20190316_185246.png

20190316_185058.png

20190316_185003.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Planemo said:

This is the wheel I bought a couple of weeks ago. The OP hasnt updated the thread. Sorry guys.

So are u saying it is sold.?

i really DO wish peeps WOULD edit their posts with a big (SOLD) as many do.

thx planemo

The wheel was advertised on Ebay, I thrashed out a deal with the seller (Dane) who I am sure is the same person advertising the wheel on this thread. In his Ebay listing he mentioned the wheel was previously owned by a respected forum member and when I asked who it was (given I was on this forum which to my knowledge is the biggest on the web) he said it was Ju Reader who of course I had seen post here before when he helped Stephen. I didn't leave feedback here as it wasn't bought via this forum, plus I imagined that if the seller hadn't seen fit to update the thread then leaving feedback here for him was a bit futile. I assumed that the seller would update the thread as sold but when I saw that he hadn't, I thought it might be helpful to at least let you guys know.

The wheel is fine, no problems and described correctly so I have no issues with it if that helps.

Archived