The D A Y has come !!! E+ arrived ;)

Guest PogArt Artur

Guest PogArt Artur
2 hours ago, Smoother said:

I went riding in today's winds, it was fun, like a challenge to face head on.  Not every exciting time on an EUC is about high speed.  Sometimes the wind was so strong it slowed me to a crawl from 15kmh.  But you're right, it's no place for a beginner; it will knock one on his ass in a heart beat

Lol  ;)

I had parked the bus for a minute, I left the cab to walk a bit through the interior before I go, then suddenly, the blast of the wind did cause the bus to move like the ship on the ocean , from left to right and back again...

I stood still ...

lol  ;)

You're brave man :)

If you lucky you could even fly on your wheel today ;)

Guest PogArt Artur
45 minutes ago, OliverOliverOliver said:

E+ great wheel.  Started learning with it. It can take the beating with no problems.  3550miles on the clock.  Still going strong.  Just that its very tatty now. Do they still sell them in the UK? I know speedyfeet was the only company that sells them 

Yeah ;)

This is were I got mine from  ;)

I'm concerned a bit with the mileage, I have recently found out on the app...

It's pointing a bit over 3km on that wheel been done?

Is it false reading? Is it common ?

The E+ is brand new, I've done this morning some kitchen riding, and just now the second practice on the kitchen floor, but obviously it shouldn't be more than... a 100 meters ;)

Do you know why my app is showing 3km?

SmartSelect_20190314-205556_Segway-Ninebot.jpg

2 hours ago, PogArt Artur said:

Good advice , lol!

I got to stay home for the training, cause strong wind in UK won't be handy,regarding balancing on one wheel by newbie  ;)

Do you have something like a shopping centre parking garage close by? I'm doing my learning sessions in one, after about 8 pm it's virtually empty. It's dry, wind free, spectator free and it has lots of pillars that help when I need to get started again. Heck, I can even charge my car while training  :-)

Guest PogArt Artur
2 minutes ago, rolekl said:

Do you have something like a shopping centre parking garage close by? I'm doing my learning sessions in one, after about 8 pm it's virtually empty. It's dry, wind free, spectator free and it has lots of pillars that help when I need to get started again. Heck, I can even charge my car while training  :-)

Lol, that's great idea!

No, no the one you've mentioned...

There's plenty, but under the sky, like Asda car park, of Morrisons...

They all opened...

I will think about it, though!

Thanks for suggestion ;)

8 minutes ago, PogArt Artur said:

Yeah ;)

This is were I got mine from  ;)

I'm concerned a bit with the mileage, I have recently found out on the app...

It's pointing a bit over 3km on that wheel been done?

Is it false reading? Is it common ?

The E+ is brand new, I've done this morning some kitchen riding, and just now the second practice on the kitchen floor, but obviously it shouldn't be more than... a 100 meters ;)

Do you know why my app is showing 3km?

SmartSelect_20190314-205556_Segway-Ninebot.jpg

The mileage readings on the wheels are hardly trustworthy, but off by a factor of 30 sounds implausible ;)  My best guess is that it was tested at the factory and/or by the reseller and the mileage wasn't reset.

Guest PogArt Artur
5 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

Do you only type and read in Italics? 

I'm struggling to get your point kasenutty?

What you mean..?

Guest PogArt Artur
8 minutes ago, esaj said:

The mileage readings on the wheels are hardly trustworthy, but off by a factor of 30 sounds implausible ;)  My best guess is that it was tested at the factory and/or by the reseller and the mileage wasn't reset.

Cheers esaj...

Have a look on CURRENT riding mileage, it's 0.4km, to me it's equal 400 meters...

Impossible to do that much on my poor tries on the kitchen, lol !?

If in 10 min I do 400meters on kit hen floor, then I'm not surprised the TOTAL is 3700 meters hagahaaa ;)

So I did my first steps this morning and now, trying to not get killed on the kitchen floor ...

And all together I rode is nearly 4 km?

Lol!

Impressive score for beginner  :)

Guest PogArt Artur
7 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

All of your posts and screenshots are in Italicized font, that was my point. Is that your favorite way to see letters? 

Sorry, I thought your post might contain some "hidden thought", so I were thinking it's something else - not only the Italic matter, lol...

Yes.

Nobody is posting this way, I'm always fancy do something... differently ;)

I was wonder, if this bothering you in unpleasant way.

I hope it's not ;)

10 hours ago, Smoother said:

Me too!

tony-lacey-special-brew_zpsc395ce9f.jpg

Finally, we know what you look like :cheers:  I've always wondered :confused1:

Guest PogArt Artur
36 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

No, nothing deeper, just wondering about the Italics :) 

I'm getting through crisis of the middle age, lol  ;)

Guest PogArt Artur
1 hour ago, esaj said:

I was so curious regarding the mileage, so I've written to ask Ian from speedyfeet, what's that silly reading...

You were right esaj, the wheels are tested on manufacturing process,I guess the cars as well before they go to the dealer garages?

Ian advised, that they come with 1.7ml (testing) score...

Now I'm sure I'm not getting crazy, hahahaaa , and I know,that my kitchen floor isn't in kilimetres, but metres lol  ;)

15 hours ago, PogArt Artur said:

I can only hope Mike, that I can tell after a while the same story ;)

That I couldn't even stand still on it, and now I'm like Ferrari in the town ;)

At the moment I can't imagine it is possible to master it, lol...

My wife yesterday have looked at me, and she said; don't even dare to come near by me in the public! I'll deny I know you! ;)

Hahahaaa !!!

That's good thing if your relatives encouraging and supporting you, isn't it?

Hahaaaaa ;)

well you need to dress up to ride ...not dress down....:P

To me it looks like she is encouraging you...nothing trigger determanation as when a wife said you can't do something (it is not a matter of right or wrong anylonget).

At this point only one thing remains prove her wrong and take any bruises as a man :w00t2:

We have all been at you point at some point. feel free to have a few laugh off me training in the early days. 

Guest PogArt Artur
19 minutes ago, OliverOliverOliver said:

we all have to start somewhere.  Even when you're close to 50 cough cough cough....

Then you'll improve

Lol ...

Well...

I'm proud of managing 50cm riding without support on straight line in my kitchen ;)

I'm getting on the wheel with holding tight on the door frame  ;)

Anything else is beyond my imagination  ;)

Cheers for sharing !

Just now, PogArt Artur said:

Lol ...

Well...

I'm proud of managing 50cm riding without support on straight line in my kitchen ;)

I'm getting on the wheel with holding tight on the door frame  ;)

Anything else is beyond my imagination  ;)

Cheers for sharing !

Maybe I do a training video tomorrow of me starting to traing ambidex step up with my "weak" leg, or non-dominent leg. 

It is now time to start this and once mastered I star training revers riding training.

Guest PogArt Artur
12 minutes ago, Unventor said:

well you need to dress up to ride ...not dress down....:P

To me it looks like she is encouraging you...nothing trigger determanation as when a wife said you can't do something (it is not a matter of right or wrong anylonget).

At this point only one thing remains prove her wrong and take any bruises as a man :w00t2:

We have all been at you point at some point. feel free to have a few laugh off me training in the early days. 

Well...

Impressive!

I wish I could be at that stage when you've recorded that video ;)

I bet I'll get there sooner or later - just to prove my wife was wrong  ;) (joke) ;)

Cheers for sharing!

7 minutes ago, PogArt Artur said:

Well...

Impressive!

I wish I could be at that stage when you've recorded that video ;)

I bet I'll get there sooner or later - just to prove my wife was wrong  ;) (joke) ;)

Cheers for sharing!

it is hard to explain, but all of a sudden your brain and body gets it. 

I can only suggest try to record your training, and review it as it helps to process improvement. And traning in small sessions of 10-20min then take a long break or start again next day

Around session 7-8 I felt fairly confident, but once you get out in the open and pick up a little speed it becomes so much easier. Just as riding a bicycle at 1kmh is close to impossible but at 10kmh it kinda helps self balancing.

Guest PogArt Artur
29 minutes ago, Unventor said:

it is hard to explain, but all of a sudden your brain and body gets it. 

I can only suggest try to record your training, and review it as it helps to process improvement. And traning in small sessions of 10-20min then take a long break or start again next day

Around session 7-8 I felt fairly confident, but once you get out in the open and pick up a little speed it becomes so much easier. Just as riding a bicycle at 1kmh is close to impossible but at 10kmh it kinda helps self balancing.

Thank you  :)

Archived