The D A Y has come !!! E+ arrived ;)

Guest PogArt Artur

Guest PogArt Artur

I'm just so HAPPY to share great news ;)

It's 9:40pm in UK right now, and this is the first contact I've ever made with EUC.

It was delivered this morning,but I had to leave to work...

The wheel is scary!

I mean it! ;)

On youtube reviews it's kind of good looking, not a big deal - if you know I mean ;)

In reality ...

Well ...

I THINK IT IS BIG DEAL !!!

So heavy, so large, so impressive...

Sooooo .... scary !

Hahahaaa  ;)

Honesty it is so good looking piece of amazing wheel!

Guys...

Where about to place the protection pads that came in the box please?

;)

Anybody call ambulance !

Hahahaaa ;)

IMG_13032019_214957_(900_x_900_pixel).thumb.jpg.bae8a4437391ecc71922b34dec4dcd74.jpg

Guest PogArt Artur
Just now, kasenutty said:

Congratulations! Try riding it and you'll know where to put the padding :D

Hahahaaa ;)

Cheers ;)

Congrats!

Check out the way Duf padded his. This is also where mine is scratched.
And below that I will include a link showing some of my learning process on a soccer field with artificial grass so you can see how the wheel falls.

49 minutes ago, PogArt Artur said:

Guys...

Where about to place the protection pads that came in the box please?

Congrats on your new wheel!   The video shows the damage well, hence where to pad.   The top pads will get scuffed easily, especially around the top edges, and the bottom and edges of the foot platforms so pay attention to those areas.   

Hopefully you plugged it in before heading to work!

Guest PogArt Artur
21 minutes ago, Mike Sacristan said:

Congrats!

And below that I will include a link showing some of my learning process on a soccer field with artificial grass so you can see how the wheel falls.

Thanks a lot!

That's very helpful share ;)

Guest PogArt Artur
10 minutes ago, Dzlchef said:

Congrats on your new wheel!   The video shows the damage well, hence where to pad.   The top pads will get scuffed easily, especially around the top edges, and the bottom and edges of the foot platforms so pay attention to those areas.   

Hopefully you plugged it in before heading to work!

Cheers!

Lol ...

I'm scared to scratch it hahahaaa ;)

Guest PogArt Artur
8 minutes ago, Mimolette said:

Congratulations, good fun ahead. I've spent several hundred km laughing on my own, still happens :)

Thank you ;)

The wheel is not a toy, that is for sure...

The first impressions are stunning!

Guest PogArt Artur
33 minutes ago, Mike Sacristan said:

Congrats!

I've just have checked your learning curve Mike ;)

Scary as hell ;)

What I have done ;)

Lol  ;)

Can somebody call my mum please!

hahahaaaa ;)

1 hour ago, PogArt Artur said:

I've just have checked your learning curve Mike ;)

Scary as hell ;)

What I have done ;)

Lol  ;)

Can somebody call my mum please!

hahahaaaa ;)

Haha. The first day when I opened it and stood on it in the hallway.
I could barely stand on it even holding the walls. I thought to my self then... "damn man what have I done".
Then I practiced over and over in a long hallway and had to breaks every 5 minutes.
Riding an EUC is still the best thing I have done in my life though. :efeeec645d:

Guest PogArt Artur
6 hours ago, Mike Sacristan said:

I could barely stand on it even holding the walls. I thought to my self then... "damn man what have I done".
Then I practiced over and over in a long hallway and had to breaks every 5 minutes.
Riding an EUC is still the best thing I have done in my life though. :efeeec645d:

I can only hope Mike, that I can tell after a while the same story ;)

That I couldn't even stand still on it, and now I'm like Ferrari in the town ;)

At the moment I can't imagine it is possible to master it, lol...

My wife yesterday have looked at me, and she said; don't even dare to come near by me in the public! I'll deny I know you! ;)

Hahahaaa !!!

That's good thing if your relatives encouraging and supporting you, isn't it?

Hahaaaaa ;)

7 hours ago, Mike Sacristan said:

The best thing that ever happened to my riding was choosing to not be embarrassed any more.

Guest PogArt Artur
6 hours ago, kasenutty said:

Hey man, do you really design Pogs? 

No, my friend, it's only the hobby fun.

I were drawing with graphite pencils,some people did like it, so I started mastering it to get better results...,then I tried pastels to start discovering the colour in the drawings,then I thought if I learn how to airbrush,I could do automotive stuff...

But I've found myself not willing to do automotive arts, and I've noticed at similar time how stunning paints some artists do in oils...

Last year December I gave up airbrushing then, to fully focus on oils.

All I do atm is simply practicing and learning curve to master brush strokes,etc.

Thanks for checking it out.

Guest PogArt Artur

I'm working unsuitable hours to start proper learning curve.

Yesterday it has arrived morning hours,then I left to work.

Late night I have only opened the box to check out the E+.

This morning I've managed to connect the app to the EUC, I have also done some "first steps" on it for short time before I had to leave to work...

Thankfully to livingroom and kitchen's features, the door frame,steps bar,the fridge ;) I managed not too fall hahahaaa, but there were few "situations" lol  ;)

I think this will be my beginner's training/practice for now ;)

Thank you for all the support!

4 hours ago, PogArt Artur said:

My wife yesterday have looked at me, and she said; don't even dare to come near by me in the public! I'll deny I know you! ;)

:roflmao:.  Yeah, EUCs are real chick magnets.  NOT!!!

Guest PogArt Artur
8 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Be careful with your walls. Mine has a nice dent where the surprisingly hard wheel hit it. Go outside sooner rather than later.

Good advice , lol!

I got to stay home for the training, cause strong wind in UK won't be handy,regarding balancing on one wheel by newbie  ;)

Congrats! I loved my E+. A very forgiving, easy to maneuver wheel that was a blast to ride! In fact I still have a spare set of new shells floating around somewhere. Enjoy!

Guest PogArt Artur
22 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Congrats! I loved my E+. A very forgiving, easy to maneuver wheel that was a blast to ride! In fact I still have a spare set of new shells floating around somewhere. Enjoy!

Thanks  ;)

The wrist guards were delivered today, my dress is slowly improving  ;)

Best regards!

1 hour ago, PogArt Artur said:

Good advice , lol!

I got to stay home for the training, cause strong wind in UK won't be handy,regarding balancing on one wheel by newbie  ;)

I went riding in today's winds, it was fun, like a challenge to face head on.  Not every exciting time on an EUC is about high speed.  Sometimes the wind was so strong it slowed me to a crawl from 15kmh.  But you're right, it's no place for a beginner; it will knock one on his ass in a heart beat

E+ great wheel.  Started learning with it. It can take the beating with no problems.  3550miles on the clock.  Still going strong.  Just that its very tatty now. Do they still sell them in the UK? I know speedyfeet was the only company that sells them 

Archived