NEW OneWheel Pint

On 6/16/2019 at 6:48 PM, Lillian said:

Update 07/07: I requested a Pint cancellation over the holiday weekend, so maybe that's why online my order hasn't been cancelled yet. I watched a man at Filipacchi give lessons and just stand on a OW, rocking back and forth. I tried it for a minute and am so confused about what to do now. 

----------

Original post: My ship date is mid-July (from early June), but I am losing interest in favor of my EUC. The pre-order savings is only $50 less than what it's selling for now on their site, so there's not a great incentive other than being one of the first to have it. 

On 6/16/2019 at 6:48 PM, Lillian said:

Update 07/07: I requested a Pint cancellation over the holiday weekend, so maybe that's why online my order hasn't been cancelled yet. I watched a man at Filipacchi give lessons and just stand on a OW, rocking back and forth. I tried it for a minute and am so confused about what to do now. 

----------

Original post: My ship date is mid-July (from early June), but I am losing interest in favor of my EUC. The pre-order savings is only $50 less than what it's selling for now on their site, so there's not a great incentive other than being one of the first to have it. 

Have you ridden one?  EUC's are so much more fun to ride.  Not to mention that even the smallest modern EUC easily has close to double the OW battery capacity.  I've seen many people go from OW to EUC but none from EUC to OW.

On 3/12/2019 at 11:35 PM, houseofjob said:

Please someone talk me out of getting this OW Pint pre-order!!! :w00t2:

I know it's slow, but the price and weight is decent, and it could fill up my current void for a super-compact wheel to get onto trains, etc. with, plus I've been waiting for an entry point into buying a OneWheel for it's snowboard feel (I'm an intermediate snowboarder), albeit I was waiting for a bigger spec bump model.

I started on Onewheels but found out very quickly I liked the ride, speed and range of the EUC much more.  I have owned every Onewheel made and since I started with OW's I tried very hard to be loyal but the EUC easily won out.  Have fun.

On 3/13/2019 at 3:12 AM, Marty Backe said:

This does look cool. I've toyed with the idea of a Onewheel. This might be the equivalent of the Mten3. Something small and fun to play with.

6-8 mile range. I wonder if those are inflated like our EUCs, so the real range is 3 to 6 miles :)

I've owned every OW made.  I'm at 215 lb riding weight and I got 7 miles total on my Pint.  It's fun and zippy but an EUC rider will quickly outgrow it, like in a day or two.

• Like 1