Posted (edited)

Please someone talk me out of getting this OW Pint pre-order!!! :w00t2:

I know it's slow, but the price and weight is decent, and it could fill up my current void for a super-compact wheel to get onto trains, etc. with, plus I've been waiting for an entry point into buying a OneWheel for it's snowboard feel (I'm an intermediate snowboarder), albeit I was waiting for a bigger spec bump model.

Edited by houseofjob
  • Like 2

Sorry, can't talk you out of it. I've been thinking of a one wheel for a while too. The Pint looks fun! Although that whacky Gotway prototype of a "sideways" Onewheel looks fun also.

image.png.d63880083e6f1c67e2edb6b1e3a42920.png

• Upvote 1

The action stance form of the Onewheel (note correct spelling/capitalization) matched with it's capability of standing completely still, are excellent attributes for an EPAMD.

That Gotway photo looks promising.

I’m trying really hard not to buy a Pint.

• Upvote 1

This does look cool. I've toyed with the idea of a Onewheel. This might be the equivalent of the Mten3. Something small and fun to play with.

6-8 mile range. I wonder if those are inflated like our EUCs, so the real range is 3 to 6 miles :)

• Upvote 1

Couldn't tolerate the low range on those things. The utility of my V8 with its 50 KM / 30 Mi range puts so much of the city within striking distance for me. The freedom of movement I've found exploring the side streets around the suburbs has been a revelation.

• Like 1

I pre-ordered it.. Est shipping date June 7 :shock2:

Been eyeing for MCM5 for $1250 to replace my Luffy 130Wh but I fell for this one instead :cry2: 

Out of the pre-order total: $1233.38

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/13/2019 at 1:13 AM, Sidewalk Enforcer said:

Couldn't tolerate the low range on those things. 

Of course!

But I'm with @Marty Backe, it's not about EUC replacement, more about alternative methods of fun 🤠.

Grrrrr, still going back and forth. Perhaps I'll wait until the 3rd party guys like Craft & Ride out their mods like extra battery, etc.

• Like 1

Been eyeing up the one wheel for a while myself. Tried it a couple of times, seems like a fun alternative to my MCM5 and Z10.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1