V5F max speed is limited to 12 mph? What is going on?

tenofnine

I tried searching for the topic, but couldn't find it to my surprise.

I heard there was no training mode, then I heard there was a 6 mile lock, then I heard there was a 12 mile lock....I've surpassed both of those if they were tried and still 12 mph...

I'm guessing I'm missing something or the pre-req is higher, but the app still only goes up to 12 mph.

I clocked it on GPS and the app both peaked at 11.86 and 12.19 mph.

A bit frustrated right now.

Tilts earlier than 12mph, starts gradual tilt at 10 then more at 11 then gives warning at 12mph. 

App is restricted to 20km/h or 12 mph

Feeling kinda ripped off.

At first I thought They were passing off Glide 2 Lites as Glide 2's but the box and serial indicate it's the Glide 2 / Inmotion V5F
But I also noticed the mileage not being as advertised even though the app tried to say 20-25 on full charge. I'm actually getting like 5-10 miles which is more in line with the Lite or V5  version. Saw someone else post about this as well  a while ago (they had 2 that both barely gave 5-6 miles range)

Has a QC stamp of 11-7-2017

I'm going to contact Jason, I'm actually a bit convinced Glide 2 Lite's are being pawned off as Glide 2's (I'm assuming without Jason's knowledge since everyone says he's a stand up guy)

This seems so shady

On 3/9/2019 at 10:30 PM, tenofnine said:

I tried searching for the topic, but couldn't find it to my surprise.

I heard there was no training mode, then I heard there was a 6 mile lock, then I heard there was a 12 mile lock....I've surpassed both of those if they were tried and still 12 mph...

I'm guessing I'm missing something or the pre-req is higher, but the app still only goes up to 12 mph.

I clocked it on GPS and the app both peaked at 11.86 and 12.19 mph.

A bit frustrated right now.

Hello, what is the app version of yours? And pls send me your SN by PM. I will help you out. Thanks

Archived