Buying V5F from Gearbest in Switzerland

Rainu

Hi all

Great forum! All rules are read and clear.

I am from Switzerland and thinking to buy a v5f.

Now my first question:

In the commercial section is user jojo proposing a deal:

I liked to order one, but in the shop they do not deliver to Switzerland.

Then i tried to send mojo33 a message, but i cant. Maximum messages per day is 0 :-(

Any idea what i can do?

thanks

Rainer

@Rainu   @jojo33 as far as I can gather, hunts down good deals and presents them to us.  Does he make a cut on the side? I don't know, if he does, good luck to him.

If you want to get his attention, without the ability to PM him, just mention him as I have done above and here @jojo33 .Type @ and the first few letter of the members name.  A list SHOULD appear, to choose from.  If the list does not appear, erase the @ and start again, repeat until successful.

Are you aware of EUC riding rules in Switzerland? Are they legal?  If not, are you prepared to be an outlaw? to have your wheel confiscated? to be thrown in jail? (ok, maybe that last one is unrealistic)

Find a member across the border (closest border to you) make an arrangement for the wheel to be delivered to them. ( you will have to decide who you can trust) but for example if its a long term, high content, member of this board you will probably be OK.

Recently a UK member received a new wheel he was dying to ride but the charger was dead.  He left it with another member, to charge, 40 miles away who he had never met before.  He still has that wheel, YMMV :rolleyes:

@Smoother Thanks for your help!

Yes, i know the rules.. i'm a outlaw :-)  
Shure i could order the wheel to my second address in Germany, but this is complicated and expensive because in Germany there is a MwSt of 21% plus tax. I am not shure if i can get this back when i cross the border to Switzerland with the wheel.

Here in Switzerland MwSt is 8% and free trade with china as i know. At least with aliexpress i never paid more than the 8% MwSt.

48 minutes ago, Rainu said:

@Smoother Thanks for your help!

Yes, i know the rules.. i'm a outlaw :-)  
Shure i could order the wheel to my second address in Germany, but this is complicated and expensive because in Germany there is a MwSt of 21% plus tax. I am not shure if i can get this back when i cross the border to Switzerland with the wheel.

Here in Switzerland MwSt is 8% and free trade with china as i know. At least with aliexpress i never paid more than the 8% MwSt.

Second address? Doesn't sound like you should be worrying too much about a few Euro/Francs here or there.:D Switzerland is as flat as Kansas right? So a V5f should have no trouble. On the other hand, if you go anywhere with hills or mountains like oh, I don't know ....say...Switzerland? Maybe you might consider a slightly more powerful wheel.;)

1 hour ago, Rainu said:

Hi all

Great forum! All rules are read and clear.

I am from Switzerland and thinking to buy a v5f.

Now my first question:

In the commercial section is user jojo proposing a deal:

I liked to order one, but in the shop they do not deliver to Switzerland.

Then i tried to send mojo33 a message, but i cant. Maximum messages per day is 0 :-(

Any idea what i can do?

thanks

Rainer

Hello i'm sorry my box is full

When i publish good deal for gearbest, I  checked all countries and always no delivery to Switzerland from Gearbest, me too im surprised, for what Switzerland is not quoted into countries list available for the deal

Do you know someone in Luxembourg, Italy, France or Austria ? or send a message to Gearbest dealer for an "exceptionnal delivery"

On 3/8/2019 at 10:43 PM, Rainu said:

@jojo33 ok, thanks. i sent a message to the gearbest dealer

Comparing the price, sometimes, you need to care more about the after-sales service. Gearbest is only offering a one-year warranty. 

A lower price or higher price with better service experience? Your call.

Archived