One Z6 brand new not charging or turning on

Mathias Bernaez

I received my ninebot Z6 today, I opened and I tried to turn it on and nothing happened. I plugged to the charger and the light on the charger went green inmediatly, and no answer of the wheel, I bought it through gearbest, I waited 2 months for it to arrive from China. So now I don't know what to do? Do you guys have any idea? Could it be the battery disconnected in the inside because of travel security? 

7 hours ago, Mathias Bernaez said:

I received my ninebot Z6 today, I opened and I tried to turn it on and nothing happened. I plugged to the charger and the light on the charger went green inmediatly, and no answer of the wheel, I bought it through gearbest, I waited 2 months for it to arrive from China. So now I don't know what to do? Do you guys have any idea? Could it be the battery disconnected in the inside because of travel security? 

I can't believe you've not read about the battery getting low and shutting down you'll have to charge it directly to the battery first for 5 mins there's plenty of info about,,,, here's more info ,,, there's an update to when you do get it going to prevent the problem , let us know how you get on, and we are here to help if you get stuck 😊Screenshot-20190301-154639-cn-ninebot-ni

1 hour ago, stephen said:

there's an update to when you do get it going to prevent the problem , let us know how you get on, and we are here to help if you get stuck 😊Screenshot-20190301-154639-cn-ninebot-ni

@stephen thanks for posting this info on the New BMS firmware, have just done the update to my Z10 after reading this.  Nice one!

Archived