KS 18 XL Range ?

ricqvo

Hello 18xl riders!

Im thinking about the true range you can get with this wheel..... I saw some youtube range tests...but they were quite different from each other...

What is your range you can get with the 18XL if you cruise 25-30 mph avarage?

Thank you guys, have a great sunny week!

4 minutes ago, ricqvo said:

Hello 18xl riders!

Im thinking about the true range you can get with this wheel..... I saw some youtube range tests...but they were quite different from each other...

What is your range you can get with the 18XL if you cruise 25-30 mph avarage?

Thank you guys, have a great sunny week!

Marty has done a 50 something miles ride and had 20% left?!

In my view these question cant be answered very serious, as that depends totally on rider weight, temperature and much more important the route and riding style. When you cruise nearly like in a laboratory with totally steady speed or otherwise do this on a city ride with braking, accelerating, and some hills or so all few hundert meters.....the range might only be half than the steadyspeed ride.

I would calculate 16-20watthours per one km under “good” conditions....this is the average for 18inch wheels. means 80-100km..and i can say that for my 18S, 18L and MSX....or better for all wheels i had

when commuting with my 1036wh 18L i get about 50kmh and then have announced 30-40% left.

And btw: i dont know how to cruise 25-30mph average...as this means driving highspeed ALL time ;-)

11 hours ago, US69 said:

Marty has done a 50 something miles ride and had 20% left?!

In my view these question cant be answered very serious, as that depends totally on rider weight, temperature and much more important the route and riding style. When you cruise nearly like in a laboratory with totally steady speed or otherwise do this on a city ride with braking, accelerating, and some hills or so all few hundert meters.....the range might only be half than the steadyspeed ride.

I would calculate 16-20watthours per one km under “good” conditions....this is the average for 18inch wheels. means 80-100km..and i can say that for my 18S, 18L and MSX....or better for all wheels i had

when commuting with my 1036wh 18L i get about 50kmh and then have announced 30-40% left.

And btw: i dont know how to cruise 25-30mph average...as this means driving highspeed ALL time ;-)

I like driving max speed all the time <3 ... So 50 miles is the number.... Thank you!

Archived