Do you have a name for your EUC? Nickname or pet name?

tenofnine

Disclaimer: I tried searching for a similar thread to no avail, sorry if I missed it (tried several wordings)

I was inspired to make this thread after watching one of Duf's vids where he asked "I wonder what the residents of Ave Maria (a weird church town center he rides around) think of these things? Do they think they are satanic?"

This made me think of a nickname for electric unicycles - "The Devil's Wheel" ...made myself chuckle.

Anyways my personal name for my wheel is Nimbus (I know trite), but it was that or Shadow (I have a black V5F)

Sure, all of my wheels have names. I ride with women and they don’t like technical names. 

The KS16S is named “Rex” ( daughter 27)

The MSuper v3s+ is named “ Crash” ( daughter 22)

The KS18XL is named “Tipsy” (Wife) 

My MSX is named “Vertigo” (Me)

V8: Vicky (not too original, I know, but I have a friend named Vicky who's just as laid back, easy-going, smooth, petite and fun to [text missing]). My girlfriend calls it "my future EUC"

KS18XL: Bellamy (aka Black Sam, the pirate; my RV's named Whydah, after his ship). Although my girlfriend calls the 18XL "Demogorgon" (for that matter, she also calls me Demogorgon from time to time too...) :efee612b4b:

BTW, @tenofnine, great idea for a thread! :thumbup::D

3 hours ago, Smoother said:

Let me help you out here.  May I suggest "ride"?

So much for subtlety...

Damn you, now I have to clarify!

"Vicky the V8" is fun to ride. "Vicky the Vixen" was fun to ride, back when I was single (I'm guessing she's still just as fun, but...you get my point) :efee612b4b:

My XL is my "Big Boty Gyal;" thick, and satisfying providing a sweet and stable ride. 

My L is my "Slim Boty Gyal;" flexible, and acrobatic providing a more "gymnastic" experience. 

:P:D

36 minutes ago, travsformation said:

V8: Vicky (not too original, I know, but I have a friend named Vicky who's just as laid back, easy-going, smooth, petite and fun to [text missing]). My girlfriend calls it "my future EUC"

KS18XL: Bellamy (aka Black Sam, the pirate; my RV's named Whydah, after his ship). Although my girlfriend calls the 18XL "Demogorgon" (for that matter, she also calls me Demogorgon from time to time too...) :efee612b4b:

BTW, @tenofnine, great idea for a thread! :thumbup::D

I hope [text missing] was fun for her too. :D

5 hours ago, Lutalo said:

I hope [text missing] was fun for her too. :D

Unlike with EUCs, riding roles were interchangeable. I'm no one to judge my own riding skills (we are what we are, right?) , but we did get quite a few miles under our joint belt (and plenty of beeping and tilt back), so based on her power output and battery level /endurance, I'm guessing  (hoping?) she was enjoying the power spikes and regen as much as I was. 😂

Then again, I might be wrong. I sometimes suspect my V8 is faking it but the 18XL refuses to snitch on her... 

And now that your mention it, I'm starting to feel inconsiderate towards Vicky the V8. I've never asked her what she thinks about carving or how she feels about unlocking her top speed...

You see? This is how it all starts... The machines WILL end up rebelling against us. Sarah Connor and Morpheus warned us, but we paid no attention... 😂 

37 minutes ago, Kristof Willen said:

I guess all KingSong users named their EUC to their wife, due to the high pitched whining sound... 

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Not me. I don't want an electric version of my wife that is capable of outrunning me...  😂

Archived