Jump to content
Jpd

Anyone want to sell ks18xl ?

Recommended Posts

Looking to buy a used ks18xl 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2019 at 9:59 PM, Jpd said:

Looking to buy a used ks18xl 

You will have much better luck when the KS 18XXL is released :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Lutalo said:

You will have much better luck when the KS 18XXL is released :)

:laughbounce2:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

:laughbounce2:

I almost had one already, keeping my fingers crossed. There has to be someone that doesn’t like it .

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jpd said:

I almost had one already

I know where @Marty Backe lives. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jpd said:

I almost had one already, keeping my fingers crossed. There has to be someone that doesn’t like it .

I'll call the paddywagon for the poor chap if you come across him :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jpd said:

I almost had one already, keeping my fingers crossed. There has to be someone that doesn’t like it .

Or just needs to sell it for whatever reason; hard for me to see not liking it being one of those reasons, but I suppose it's at least remotely possible. If you do see one act fast. I saw a thread where @Rywokast just sold one.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lutalo said:

Or just needs to sell it for whatever reason; hard for me to see not liking it being one of those reasons, but I suppose it's at least remotely possible. If you do see one act fast. I saw a thread where @Rywokast just sold one.

That was the one I almost got, just wasn’t ready with the cash 💰☹️

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Jpd said:

That was the one I almost got, just wasn’t ready with the cash 💰☹️

:)👍. It's a hefty sum alright. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Lutalo said:

Or just needs to sell it for whatever reason; hard for me to see not liking it being one of those reasons, but I suppose it's at least remotely possible. If you do see one act fast. I saw a thread where @Rywokast just sold one.

not liking it was definitely not the reason i sold it :) its an amazing wheel

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×