I got my KingSong KS18L stolen

Henrik Olsen

1 hour ago, Henrik Olsen said:

First Ride KingSong KS18XL : -)

Sunglases with changeable glasses are your friend. 😎

No more running eyes in cold weather. 😭

Or full face visor helmet works too, but you might get an 👽 comment 😁

As for the large pedels, once ypu get a set, you will not understand why KS didn't do this before an as standard on 18" wheels yet. Yes they are that good. Worth the money.

8 minutes ago, Unventor said:

As for the large pedels, once ypu get a set, you will not understand why KS didn't do this before an as standard on 18" wheels yet. Yes they are that good. Worth the money.

I agree... With the larger pedals, your love for your XL will be taken to the next level!
And you should consider an "EUC Bodyguard" too, to keep her looking beautiful!

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Unventor said:

By @Henrik Olsen you get to see another superb upgrade too if weeet up...and that will cost you money too 😁

Once you have seen you you got to have one.....

20190305_180132.thumb.jpg.77127c87053bb4314bfdce2b9fec1a92.jpg

That wetsuit is awesome, no 2 ways about it.

Yet another good job to @The Fat Unicyclist :clap3:

That is an interesting approach 

1 minute ago, Henrik Olsen said:

That is an interesting approach 

When you see the photos of the other Color Options, you actually can see better how well it is made, and how good the Openings are worked out :-) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Henrik Olsen said:

I took my KS18L to work today, pick up take away lunch, then on my way home picked up a package at parcel depot...and then I saw your video on 55"oled and surround sound. 

Now we just need 10 more degrees celsius and we are good to go.

Spring here we come...

• Like 2

Nice vid. Right away on my back-to-back rides I noticed some dynamic differences between the L and XL; mostly, attributable to weight. Braking, acceleration, agility. What have you noticed so far, if anything?

Edited by Lutalo
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Lutalo said:

Nice vid. Right away on my back-to-back rides I noticed some dynamic differences between the L and XL; mostly, attributable to weight. Braking, acceleration, agility. What have you noticed so far, if anything?

Not sure if I can feel a difference.

• Like 1

Congratulations again! Must feel great riding again. I was hoping someone would have returned it by now. Who knows... maybe you’ll have 2 wheels in the future. 

5 hours ago, Henrik Olsen said:

I'm working with a Danish company now trying to have a GPS tracker build into the wheel that will last up to 10 years. I'll make a video about it if I succeed 

The is a plethora of GPS trackers available online that are small enough to hide inside your 18XL. The downside is the monthly fee. Good luck on your development! 

32472215387_d36c563d34_b.jpg

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Lutalo said:

Cool. I found the 18L to be dynamically superior by a small margin; Mostly, due to the heavier weight of the XL. The L felt more nimble. It also felt like it accelerates faster and braked a little better. 

Having said that. It's not enough of a difference to be even close to a deal breaker. Most people (at least in the US market and perhaps Europe) will likely still prefer the XL overall because of the extra range and the ability to go full throttle well below 50% battery. 

That's exactly why I wanted it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Congratulations again! Must feel great riding again. I was hoping someone would have returned it by now. Who knows... maybe you’ll have 2 wheels in the future. 

The is a plethora of GPS trackers available online that are small enough to hide inside your 18XL. The downside is the monthly fee. Good luck on your development! 

32472215387_d36c563d34_b.jpg

The one I have found has no monthly fee, and the battery can last up to 10 years.

Only problem is the price and size, otherwise ideal to hide and forget in the wheel 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Henrik Olsen said:

The one I have found has no monthly fee, and the battery can last up to 10 years.

Only problem is the price and size, otherwise ideal to hide and forget in the wheel 

Please share 😊

You definately have stoked my interest. I have never heard of a battery with that  longevity.  Are you stating that the GPS device will emit a continuous signal for 10 years without recharging the battery?  Is Elon Musk involved?  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

You definately have stoked my interest. I have never heard of a battery with that  longevity.  Are you stating that the GPS device will emit a continuous signal for 10 years without recharging the battery?  Is Elon Musk involved?  

Impossible. Maybe the 10-year self-life is how long the battery is good for before the unit is turned on?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Impossible. Maybe the 10-year self-life is how long the battery is good for before the unit is turned on?

This is the company: https://cphtrackers.dk/ (sorry could not find it in English)

They put limitations on how many times the box report its position during a period of time, I guess this is how they preserve battery life.  

/HeO

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

No, they claim :-) But if I can one sponsored we can see how well it works

/HeO

35 minutes ago, Henrik Olsen said:

This is the company: https://cphtrackers.dk/ (sorry could not find it in English)

They put limitations on how many times the box report its position during a period of time, I guess this is how they preserve battery life.  

/HeO

I was able to find some content in English. The tracker is called Cobblestone. Converting euro to USD it costs approximately $140. It appears that the battery longevity is up to 4 years which is fantastic! I assume to accomplished 4 years you would set the signal emit parameters to 1/track per week. You can also perform 1/track per day or a movement mode that sends a position I hour after movement or you can live track every 15 minutes. 

40453286563_32f156fd38_b.jpg

Edit: I found more info:

COBBLESTONE is the first GPS tracker in the World with no monthly fees. Once you buy the unit it is completely free to use. COBBLESTONE GPS tracker comes with native apps for both iOS and Android as well as an online platform, where you can access all of your tracking devices. 
How it works: 
COBBLESTONE GPS tracker comes with 4 different tracking profiles: 

Live Tracking (every 15 minutes) 
Movement (sends a position 1 hour after movement) 
1 track / day (sends a position once every day) 
1 track / week (sends a position once every week) 

When you register your COBBLESTONE unit through your app or web interface, you will also select a preliminary profile. This profile will be the first settings for the tracker. 

If you should feel like changing the profil (e.g. if you want to use Live Tracking), you simply change the profile in the app or the web interface. The next time the unit sends in a position it will see the new profile and change accordingly. 
Get started in 2 minutes - activating your COBBLESTONE GPS tracker 
In order to get started with your new COBBLESTONE GPS tracker you will have to activate it. Create a user or log in to your user through our app or web interface. You can find the web interface here or our apps here. 

Click the '+' icon in the upper right corner. If this is the first time using the app, you will be guided through the setup process. 
Enter the ID number found on the back of the COBBLESTONE GPS tracker. 
Give the unit a name. 
Choose a profile for your unit. 
Shake the unit for 10 seconds -- wait for the first position. 

That's it - 5 simple steps to get started. 
Changing profiles 
Example: You have registered your unit with the Movement profile. If you wish to change the profile  you can do this in 2 ways: 

First order of business: log in to your user through our app or web interface. 

To switch to Live tracking 
Select the unit you want to change and press the 'Live' button. 

To change to any profile 
Select the unit you want to change and press the 'Settings' button. In the bottom of the screen you will see the current profile. Click it and select your new profile. 

Please notice that the change will only be active once the unit reconnects with the server. In other words, if you are using the '1 track / week' profile and want to change to a new profile, it might take up to 7 days to do so. For the '1 track / day' profile the changeover might take up to 24 hours. For the 'Movement' profile the changeover should take approx. 1 hour after the last movement and for changing to any of the other profiles from Live Tracking changeover should take up to 20 minutes.

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 2

It is fairly large in size compared to a Tile tracker but you should be able to hide it inside your wheel.

46695842174_d039176b52_b.jpg

46503792165_ec95403b8d_b.jpg

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Henrik Olsen said:

It fit's excatly under one of the speakers

Will the magnets in the speaker not interfere with the tracker?

13 minutes ago, Smoother said:

It's a GPS not a compass.:D

Yes, but how do you track it? Any electric signal will get some sort of interference from magnetic fields or they learn new stuff in schools today than I was thought. 

Edited by Unventor