Jump to content
jojo33

One Z10 Z8 Z6 Spare parts originals with Amazon, Banggood

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, jojo33 said:

US Plug Universal charger (Mini PLUS=One Z's plug) US$22 /19,41€ (Banggood store)

58.2V Universal Power Charger For Xiaomi Ninebot Mini Plus Electric Scooter 
Specification:
Plug type: US
Charging current: 4500 mA
Input: 100-240 (V) AC 50-60Hz 0.5A
Output: 58.2(V)--1.2A

That's worth it just to use the extra lead if needed 20% off also 😊

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now, One Z spare parts available on Amazon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The charger says 'charging current: 4500mA' but then says 'Output: 52.2(V)--1.2A"  ??

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Planemo said:

The charger says 'charging current: 4500mA' but then says 'Output: 52.2(V)--1.2A"  ??

Generic charger, numbers don't add up to the advertised, I wouldn't buy it unless you're trying to strip the connector for DIY-ing onto a fast charger.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Result! Tempted to get one just in case mine decides to play up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought this original Mini PLUS Fast charger 29$/27EUROS (same connector than One Z), last year on TMALL with an Ali agent (Yoybuy)

 https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=567165552747&skuId=3612201760543

Total paid for Yoybuy services and shipping 

weight 0.716 Kg you can ask for delete the chinese plug (it's heavy)

Total Amount$53.42
Products Fee$27.97
International shipping$18.47
Service Fee$5.47
Customs Fee$1.25
Insurance Fee$1.51
Storage Fee$0.0
Coupons Fee-$ ---
Photo Fee$0
Special Service Fee$0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jojo33 said:

Might as well buy this £17. Chop the plug off then you have a spare charger if needed

[£17.51]58.2V 120W Battery Quick Charger For Xiaomi Ninebot Mini Plus Scooter Motorcycle from Automobiles & Motorcycles on banggood.com
https://banggood.app.link/yvqPScVGhW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, stephen said:

Might as well buy this £17. Chop the plug off then you have a spare charger if needed

[£17.51]58.2V 120W Battery Quick Charger For Xiaomi Ninebot Mini Plus Scooter Motorcycle from Automobiles & Motorcycles on banggood.com

yes it was already published above :efef2e0fff:

On 3/5/2019 at 3:01 AM, jojo33 said:

US Plug Universal charger (Mini PLUS=One Z's plug) US$22 /19,41€ (Banggood store)

58.2V Universal Power Charger For Xiaomi Ninebot Mini Plus Electric Scooter 
Specification:
Plug type: US
Charging current: 4500 mA
Input: 100-240 (V) AC 50-60Hz 0.5A
Output: 58.2(V)--1.2A

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...