Inmotion V5F/Solowheel Glide 2 320Wh ($400 OBO + Shipping)

Hello EUC forum, I am a fairly new rider who learned how to ride and taught others on this wheel. Now, sadly I have outgrown it and need more power in my life. I purchased it around a month ago and have already put 75 Miles on it. I rode it very heavily and liked to offroad/hop curbs with it. I was very impressed with how well this performed for my purchase of $550 (Normally $750). I never rode it without the cover on it but sometimes when I was teaching others the cover would slide around causing micro scratches.

I purchased it from eWheels.com so it has a year warranty on it still.

Since it was my first wheel it has a ton of scratches on the foot pedal, I also had a brown out trying to push it and it crashed. That caused a crack on the top by the left leg pad. It also scuffed right above the headlight on that panel. You can also see I cracked, and took a little chip out of it while I was learning to bunny hop curbs.

Also comes with mudflap I never installed, and the luggage handle, all worth extra value.

This is a great beater/learner/lender unicycle and will defiantly impress you for the price. I'm pricing this knowing you can replace all the plastics and petals, from eWheels.com to make it look brand new for around $220 to make it look brand new again. This EUC rides just like the day I bought it still. It's a beast.

All damage is cosmetic at the end of the day.

I'll definitely give it a good cleaning of it before I ship it.

Link to photos: https://imgur.com/gallery/6P0eHvO

• 1 month later...
On 4/20/2019 at 2:38 PM, Ghost said:

I would like to buy v5f for 350 + shipping

This is my daily driver so the case has cracked a bit more, and I've added about 40 miles to it. The valve stem was also bent and repaired. Are you still interested? That price is fair imo as you can get the replacement plastic off inmotions site for cheap.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been riding this wheel very hard lately and there is some new damage from hopping curbs. I will be posting new pictures as well and updated miles and price. If anyone is still interested contact me after you see this post updated. Thanks guys!

• 2 weeks later...