myfunwheel

Ninebot happiness for sale.

Perfect ninebot z10 for sale, less than 5miles!  $1700 shipped to your door.  Also have a perfect ninebot e+ $350 shipped to your door.  Lets make a deal:)  PM for more pics and details.

20190219_030556.jpg

Hello! I am extremely interested in your ninebot e+.  I’m located in Seattle and I am willing to use PayPal or any other verification method you would be comfortable with considering I am a new user.

feel free to pm me or send me an email at michaelgrady.hughes@gmail.com

anc if theres anything else needed to verify I am legit I will happily do it!

Edited by Michael Hughes

Excellent price on both wheels. Your PM box should be filled up with requests by midnight. 

That's a great price for a near-new Z10, particularly one that's charged and working :)

4 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

That's a great price for a near-new Z10, particularly one that's charged and working :)

Your stable would look awesome with 2 Zs!

31 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

This week I just added a KS18XL to personal collection. I refuse to have more than four 18-inch wheels :D

Congratulations! So when will we see an updated Panorama? Poor Mten3 will probably end up in the tree again. :facepalm:

Sorry... no more disrupting this thread. Best wishes on your sale @myfunwheel

Edited by Rehab1

9 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

This week I just added a KS18XL to personal collection. I refuse to have more than four 18-inch wheels :D

Really? New One or the prototype from ewheel?

7 hours ago, US69 said:

Really? New One or the prototype from ewheel?

I now own the prototype. Am I still allowed to call that a KS18XL, or it's not a real XL?  :ph34r:

I would love to know about your ninebot e+, but I could not post due to the "new person" lockout.

I wish new people (me) were not restricted to only 3 posts a day and no direct messages, it also seems to be 24 hours since the latest post (not necessarily the first) because each day I find that I am unable to post for an hour or 2 past when I know I was on the forums the day before. (

They should make the sales area not as restrictive. :(

I've been coming here since December looking for an affordable option as my reeeaaaaly old van is about to die, (another radiator leak, oil leaks, and dying battery) so that I can just go down to a single car family but still get to work easily.

12 minutes ago, Leyline said:

I've been coming here since December looking for an affordable option as my reeeaaaaly old van is about to die, (another radiator leak, oil leaks, and dying battery) so that I can just go down to a single car family but still get to work easily.

We went down to one car and I commute most days 10 miles each way to work.   It's great option for warmer climates although I'd have some good rain gear for Miami commuting.

Absolutely, I already have a rain suit that I use when I go camping, I also figured I could ride in shorts and a t-shirt, and pack my slacks and dress shirt and change @ work.

Also my office is 4 miles away, but we are looking at a cheaper option 0.8 miles away.  So the EUC would be amazing for that commute.

28 minutes ago, Leyline said:

I would love to know about your ninebot e+, but I could not post due to the "new person" lockout.

I wish new people (me) were not restricted to only 3 posts a day and no direct messages, it also seems to be 24 hours since the latest post (not necessarily the first) because each day I find that I am unable to post for an hour or 2 past when I know I was on the forums the day before. (

They should make the sales area not as restrictive. :(

I've given you a couple of Up-Votes. Maybe that'll help.

Please realize that every single member of this Forum has had to go through the same waiting period. Everyone. Your experience is not unique.

You, as a non-administrative member such as myself, do not get to enjoy seeing the spam posts that show up here. Having the restrictions in place keep this Forum a pleasant place to hangout.

4 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

I now own the prototype. Am I still allowed to call that a KS18XL, or it's not a real XL?  :ph34r:

Haha....Sure it is a XL...what else? I just was curious if you got the prototype :-)

Good deal i guess, haha...

Congrats!

Edited by US69

1 hour ago, US69 said:

Haha....Sure it is a XL...what else? I just was curious if you got the prototype :-)

Good deal i guess, haha...

Congrats!

Yeah, I got a 'slight' discount ;) But it does have ~500 miles on it (about 200 are from me) and the inside has some sketchy KingSong workmanship - this is why part of the shell is pulling away from the wheel. Hopefully this is just because it's a pre-production version.

20190206-222108

Update, ninebot e+ sold and shipped.....but z10 is still available.  I'm highly motivated to sell so shoot me a best offer, thanks for your time everyone😀😀

Edited by myfunwheel

Update, z10 sold as of 2/26/19.....thank you everyone for checking it out.

On 2/21/2019 at 7:02 PM, Marty Backe said:

So sadly, this Z10 will have to find a different new home.

The edict has been officially vanquished! ;)

On 2/23/2019 at 12:11 AM, Marty Backe said:

I got a 'slight' discount ;) But it does have ~500 miles on it (about 200 are from me) and the inside has some sketchy KingSong workmanship - this is why part of the shell is pulling away from the wheel. Hopefully this is just because it's a pre-production version.

On newer versions, there is real moded plastik around the brass insert. And then there is also ametal ring around this plastic of the “female brass insert”, protecting it from breakage.

This “hotglue” version you have, i never seen before :-) So there you have one of the reasons for the “slight” discount ;-) 

As said: Congrats...it is really a great wheel.

I'm interested in your Ninebot One E+, you can email me at upt5ed@gmail.com

Ben