Inmotion, are you listening?

Rama Douglas

:thumbup: That design concept image has been circulating for quite a while, and the numerous issues discussed. I’m sure the actual look of the wheel will be very different.

But who cares, we’ll finally get actual suspension!!!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Rama Douglas said:

I guess that "going public" with anything can inspire haters to chime in...🙃

Unfortunately you could announce a cure for cancer or that world peace is on the horizon and you would receive negative responses. 

• Like 2

@Rama Douglas I totally agree with you. The prototype you posted pic of is from a blog made by inmotion up at the point before V10/V10f were released. They droped the idea but got a lot of attention so I guess they reevaluate what they can do and what will not work. If you yhen add Z10 interests despite some flaws it still sells. 

@WaveCut you might not like an idea, or concept. But does that mean that others will agree with you likings or expectations. For that reason I dislike your dislikings. 

I worked 10 years plus with sales, and if ypu want to be successful in that  buisness you need to learn really fast that what you buy and what other buy are not the same thing. You needs and what you consider as pro vs cons might be oppersite for others.

Now the main reason I find the Z10 intriguing is it is different. And the wheel from the concept blog post, I see no reason why not that could be the case too. If the design would work. More importantly it will put Inmotion out in thearket with a wheel that no other have right now and probably would have no competition for some time. 

Evolution of EUC is a good thing. Market/actual sales will then decide what mainstream/ volume sales will have later on. Like mamy early EUCs staryed as 14", then it was 16" and now profits are on 18".

Edited by Unventor
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Now that Inmotion seems to be working on actual suspension, it is going to be interesting to see what test contraption and mods @Rehab1 can come up with.

What can possible go wrong? 

(Sorry @Rehab1 I just could not help getting some flash images of your invention from earlier)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lutalo said:

I say put it out there and see how it does. Let the market decide what it wants and does not want.

In that case I had to get an extra wheel probably sooner than I expected. 😉

25 minutes ago, Unventor said:

Now that Inmotion seems to be working on actual suspension, it is going to be interesting to see what test contraption and mods @Rehab1 can come up with.

What can possible go wrong? 

(Sorry @Rehab1 I just could not help getting some flash images of your invention from earlier)

Ah Unventor I’m almost there! I just added some suspension struts with a stabilizer tube frame to my Z10. Just waiting for the weather to clear to try it out. :facepalm: 

47363640991_ffa3b4ef76_b.jpg

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Ah Unventor I’m almost there! I just added some suspension struts with a stabilizer tube frame to my Z10. Just waiting for the weather to clear to try it out. :facepalm: 

47363640991_ffa3b4ef76_b.jpg

Wow... Is that a V2 engine you got in there?! Must have quite a torque!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, mrelwood said:

Wow... Is that a V2 engine you got in there?! Must have quite a torque!

:D 

A thought just crossed my mind that a custom 3D shrink wrap graphic could be made to create that illusion. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Unfortunately you could announce a cure for cancer or that world peace is on the horizon and you would receive negative responses. 

You'll find some people that will claim it causes autism :lol: 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...