Less feet strain

I have only couple of hours on my euc but can finally ride longer distances! 

After learning the basics and balancing i realized my only hindrance was the intense pain i get in my feet, after trying all feet placements and tips i almost considered selling my euc thinkin why torture myself.... Buuuut.. 

I modified the pedals, not The size but the angle leaning towards the euc, my feet pedals are now strait and it reduce my stress on The feet by approximatly 700% 

This was inmotion wheel im not sure If all pedals have this 15 degree angle but its very uncomfortable and caused stress at least to my feet, just thought id share. 

I see 0 disadvantages in this, it also made it easier to get on, to ride lower speeds,  to run off If u wobble or hit a bump bc feet feel less locked more free. 

Make sure u have good grip surface tho. 

Sincerely, tmk

Inmotion V10F has very shallow angle, I think it was 4•. Quite a variance from 15•, which I agree, is too much. Which model is this?

For offroad, faster or technical riding I find 7• too little, as I need to squeeze my feet inwards to feel secure. I’m somewhere around 11• with my MSX. It felt natural and I was able to forget about the angle right away.

11 hours ago, Tobias Michael Karlsson said:

I have only couple of hours on my euc but can finally ride longer distances! 

This is why you feel pain in your feet. Take my advice - make frequent but short stops for rest. Your legs and feet needs to adapt to specific conditions of wheel riding. Soon you'll be able to ride continuously  for tens of kilometers without any significant pain :) Be patient and practice regularly.

Archived