KS-18L for sale (barely used, tiny scratch) — San Francisco Bay Area

Tai Huynh

Hi everyone! First post here, but I've been lurking for a bit. Here's my story:

I purchased a Kingsong 18L back in October as my starter EUC (I'm a new rider, really really like the whole EUC concept vs other modes of transit). However, I tore my left achilles tendon in another accident, so now the KS18L is just sitting around gathering dust. So while I'm recovering, I'd like to sell it so I can use the money for health expenses. I am going to purchase another when I am better. 

I've only ridden it for maybe 5 hours total (all of which were just practicing / trying to get used balance) before my accident, so mileage is probably less than 1 mile. Asking for $1400 (about 400 less than what I paid for). Pictures will come up later today or tomorrow.

Thanks

Tai

Hi Tai,

Sorry to hear about your achilles injury, that's a tough one. I'm very interested in buying your wheel, I'm in SoCal; I could either take a trip up to see a friend and make the transaction then or we can arrange for shipping. Please email at monkykap@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Sorry for the delay, pictures are uploaded here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mn1x0ssjucu3z92/AAB-EwfZY13XX9eLJOOCzYrba?dl=0

Regarding version, I'm actually not quite sure, since I haven't really dug into all of this and stay up to date with EUC-related news. I bought this on October 3rd 2018, so the version that was the latest at that time is the one that I got.

• 1 month later...

Archived