What speed do you max at on your average EUC ride?

Girth Brooks

Average Riding Speeds   

21 members have voted

1. 1. What speed do you max at on your average EUC ride?

• Below 40kph/24mph
    • Above 40kph/24mph
    • My wheel will shut before those speeds

What speed do you max at on your average EUC ride? I am in the speed freak category in this poll. I ride/have ridden toys like this my whole life: https://photos.app.goo.gl/P7D3KrntNq1gsToj7, so riding an EUC at what most consider safe speeds just seem like a drag to me. I am curious as to how many of you like to rip it like me.

Like average speed or max speed touched for a few seconds?

Pretty much 26 mph every time I'm on my Gotway MSuper, regardless of helmet use, but the average is much lower, like 18-24 mph. My KS16S max is almost always 32 kmh but the average is between 6 to 18 mph, and usually on the lower end under 10 mph average.

Pretty much all my wheels average 12 mph or less, often much less like 6 mph, but the MSuper like all the big 18 inchers is a class of its own, more akin to motorized 50cc scooters than to legs 2.0.

MSX, max speed has usually visited 46km/h (30mph). At least I think it did... I only ride the MiniPro during the snowy months, so the max speed has now been 15-18km/h (9-11mph).

3 minutes ago, Girth Brooks said:

@mrelwood sadly I can't ride my miniPRO or either of my wheels. Hell, I just wish I could even get to my house as of right now. It looks like this: https://photos.app.goo.gl/84Zj91s4vR2CZX3F8. We still have four more days of heavy rain to go.

Jeeez😮 stay indoors

@stephen I am currently at work myself so I am good. My girlfriend and dog are stuck at the house though. Going to have to get a creek boat to get them out later this evening. The house itself is elevated enough that I think it and my belongings will be OK. Fingers crossed.

5 minutes ago, Girth Brooks said:

@stephen I am currently at work myself so I am good. My girlfriend and dog are stuck at the house though. Going to have to get a creek boat to get them out later this evening. The house itself is elevated enough that I think it and my belongings will be OK. Fingers crossed.

Save your wheel 😊oooh don't forget your girlfreind and dog either 😂

Archived