Griffith Park Ride (S. Calif) Saturday, 23Feb2019

Marty Backe

I'll be riding around the park this Saturday morning at ~10am. If anyone wants to join me and/or see and test ride the KS18XL, please stop by. No planned itinerary but any wheel you have should make for an enjoyable ride even if you can't attend to all the riding that we may do.

My usual caveat; if nobody RSVP's I reserve the right not to show up.

I'll be looking for any wheelers at ~10am in the parking lot above the Greek Theater. Here's the Google Map Pin

@enigma35 @HeavyGoing @Marvin Ong @Mushuukyou @Tjtripp @Sven @unowheel @Questor @Roll Model @Mike Hanna @Jon Sawa @serfy @swvision @Kimosabi @zentype @ndmcc @Mimir @Josh Morgan

Maybe Someday Members

@nbxpq3 @Shawn Johnson @IRK @MikeV @Peter Q @Sketch @captainwells @NBC44 @Stan Onymous @Gizmo Dork @Alsayyad @Chairman S @who_the @Dave Frear @Tanabe @roghaj @downtown @Yunicyle @Terenig @Flying W @Heyzeus @NightRider @Mike Hanna @Klin @3euc @Unosolo @Williepimpin @Heyzeus @JomMas @Dzlchef @BlackOutEX @Freewheeler @tihoa

Active Members

@csmyers @noisycarlos @Ando Melkonyan @YoshiSkySun @n2eus @maltocs @1Wheeler @Rama Douglas @Nick McCutcheon @Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer"

I’d love to ride but we are busy with early performances so I must work.  It sucks being a responsible adult!

At least I’ll get 20 miles commuting on Saturday :)

Enjoy!

3 hours ago, YoshiSkySun said:

Any Hooters stops along the way?

I'm still looking for that mythical Hooters that's somewhere in the hills above LA :)

9 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Oh God, now you're going to encourage him :P

We could do a Hooters ride, Hollywood Hooters to Burbank Hooters, and Griffith Park is directly between them.  Genius!

On 2/21/2019 at 6:53 AM, Marty Backe said:

I'm still looking for that mythical Hooters that's somewhere in the hills above LA :)

It must be up by the Hollywood sign which is currently guarded by all those weed smokin' Sea turtles...

Dangit! Missing y'all again as duty calls...Have a great ride ya'll!

46 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Seriously... The one time you take a photo without wearing your mask / helment / disguise is when you are standing in front of your cave???

:roflmao: 

Well done!

1 hour ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Thanks - the only thing I couldn't work out was how to change the default "snapshot" image... (so annoying). How did you do it?

It's a mystery :confused1:

Archived