What’s happening wit Inmotion, again!

Zeno74

My first post was canceled, can you please give me a suggestion?

i’ve ordered a spare wheel for my L8f from Inmotion on September the 25th and after having received 2 wrong shippings (!!!) they stopped answering me. 

I need a spare wheel for the L8f otherwise there is no way I can use it, how can I solve it?

is there any suggestion you can give me?

thanks a lot!

Hello Jason,

it's Inmotion scv on Aliexpress, the seller is this

https://it.aliexpress.com/item/INMOTION-E-bike-Vecchio-L8F-Gruppo-Ruota-Posteriore-Della-Bici-Elettrica-Del-Tubo-8-pollice-In/32912518754.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.1a334c4dBICMYY

I don't have any reference on the name, I'm from Milan.

I'll email you all the conversation I've had, it's pretty long, thanks a lot for your support!

22 hours ago, Zeno74 said:

Hello Jason,

it's Inmotion scv on Aliexpress, the seller is this

https://it.aliexpress.com/item/INMOTION-E-bike-Vecchio-L8F-Gruppo-Ruota-Posteriore-Della-Bici-Elettrica-Del-Tubo-8-pollice-In/32912518754.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.1a334c4dBICMYY

I don't have any reference on the name, I'm from Milan.

I'll email you all the conversation I've had, it's pretty long, thanks a lot for your support!

I talked with my colleague Emily, she will contact you soon, or pls send an email to her emily@imscv.com

Ok, so apparently there is still some action going on, after having promised me they had shipped the correct wheel, the wheel has not been shipped for 1 month!!!

Now I asked again and thanks to Jason probably someone (Emily?) wrote me that I'd have received a tracking number for this shipment and that now they would have really made it.

This time I've decided to not let 1 month pass before asking, I've asked 3 times for the tracking number and I received no answer.......................................

:unsure:

Hi Jason, do you have any clue why your colleagues stopped answering?

They had promised a tracking number but are not giving any, neither are answering my messages anymore...

You know, last time I didn't ask for anything and was happy with the promise that they were shipping the wheel, but I found out after more than 1 month that they didn't ship anything...so tis time of course I'd like to be more safe ;-)

@Zeno74 - a bit offtopic, but if one adresses a forum member and wants his attention one can:

- create a direct notification (like i have notified you at the start of this post). After one started with the  @ and types the first letter(s) a dropbox appears were one can choose the member. If this "construct" changes its backround color to dark blue it worked!

- one quotes the post (or parts of it). Then the member who wrote this post gets an automatic notification.

So by quoting

1 hour ago, Zeno74 said:

Hi

you get a second, different notification.

26 minutes ago, Chriull said:

@Zeno74 - a bit offtopic, but if one adresses a forum member and wants his attention one can:

- create a direct notification (like i have notified you at the start of this post). After one started with the  @ and types the first letter(s) a dropbox appears were one can choose the member. If this "construct" changes its backround color to dark blue it worked!

- one quotes the post (or parts of it). Then the member who wrote this post gets an automatic notification.

So by quoting

Thanks Chriull! 'll do...

On 2/27/2019 at 6:34 PM, Zeno74 said:
  On 2/27/2019 at 6:07 PM, Chriull said:

So by quoting

Hi,  I have contacted the person who's in charge of the store. Will resent you the spare parts you order. Sorry for the delay.

On 3/1/2019 at 3:46 AM, Liamfind said:

Hi,  I have contacted the person who's in charge of the store. Will resent you the spare parts you order. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks Liam, just to update you I had been promised a tracking number in max 7 days on February the 19th, since then I sent 4 or 5 messages and didn't receive neither any answer nor the tracking number... :(:(

Last update, I had been promised a tracking number for Monday but also this time it didn’t happen!!!

☹️☹️☹️

I just cannot understand how you guys keep,on promising things and do not maintain it....never!!! 😠

Archived