¿New app KINGSONG for IOS????

GonzaloESPBCN

• 1 month later...

Ah - there it is. Thats the message I get now after having a new motherboard installed at my dealer (my wheel had the shake-dance-issue). I am unable to change any speed settings, and I dont know what is going on. My supplier is checking with KingSong. Did you get this error after upgrading firmware - to 1.12? Are you able to change speed settings with another app? I am not able to. The new app gives this error immediately when I press speed setting (The vehicle is binded with other user, need to be unbinded and then apply for decode", the old app sends me to logon screen, and then says I need to check credentials. Other settings can be changed just fine. 

I hope they can fix this somehow. My wheel is set to 40kmh, which is fine by me, but - I might want to change this some day. And I would like to adjust the tiltback settings for a while, so that I know what it feels like. I did this before returning my wheel, and the tiltback is pretty sharp. I had problems standing on it when testing tiltback at 10kmh earlier. So - this is not something I want to experience at 40kmh. 

And - regarding speed settings. I have noticed that the reported speed (and range) on this wheel is off. I have seen reports of other users mentioning this as well. That need to be considered when setting tiltback speed on this wheel, because if you use some other tools for checking speed, you might get a surprise sooner than you expect. When my KingSong app reports im running at 23-24 kmh, my gps speed app (on my phone) says 20kmh...(roughly). I also compared a few test rides regarding range, and when my KingSong app says I have ridden 12.74 km, my GPS app says 10,41km. This is more than 20% off. I did some more range testing, and it seems to be pretty consistant. 

Otherwise I LOVE this wheel. :-) Almost perfect. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/14/2019 at 3:46 PM, rolauk said:

Ah - there it is. Thats the message I get now after having a new motherboard installed at my dealer (my wheel had the shake-dance-issue). I am unable to change any speed settings, and I dont know what is going on. My supplier is checking with KingSong. Did you get this error after upgrading firmware - to 1.12? Are you able to change speed settings with another app? I am not able to. The new app gives this error immediately when I press speed setting (The vehicle is binded with other user, need to be unbinded and then apply for decode", the old app sends me to logon screen, and then says I need to check credentials. Other settings can be changed just fine. 

I hope they can fix this somehow. My wheel is set to 40kmh, which is fine by me, but - I might want to change this some day. And I would like to adjust the tiltback settings for a while, so that I know what it feels like. I did this before returning my wheel, and the tiltback is pretty sharp. I had problems standing on it when testing tiltback at 10kmh earlier. So - this is not something I want to experience at 40kmh. 

And - regarding speed settings. I have noticed that the reported speed (and range) on this wheel is off. I have seen reports of other users mentioning this as well. That need to be considered when setting tiltback speed on this wheel, because if you use some other tools for checking speed, you might get a surprise sooner than you expect. When my KingSong app reports im running at 23-24 kmh, my gps speed app (on my phone) says 20kmh...(roughly). I also compared a few test rides regarding range, and when my KingSong app says I have ridden 12.74 km, my GPS app says 10,41km. This is more than 20% off. I did some more range testing, and it seems to be pretty consistant. 

Otherwise I LOVE this wheel. :-) Almost perfect. 

I had to reinstall the Kingsong app (Android) and when I tried to log back in, it said account not exist, so I was forced to register again.
After registration it allowed me to log in, but said that the vehicle is binded with another user. The speed setting is stuck at 20km/h

Please Help!!

3 hours ago, Uber-Duper said:

I had to reinstall the Kingsong app (Android) and when I tried to log back in, it said account not exist, so I was forced to register again.
After registration it allowed me to log in, but said that the vehicle is binded with another user. The speed setting is stuck at 20km/h

Please Help!!

Update - I logged in with my email instead of my phone number, and that solved it.

I did not have to do anything, gave my motor number to my supplier and they had KingSong to connect it to my account. I think my issue with "binded to another user" was because the technician probably tested my wheel after changing the motherboard. So, speed and everything is ok for me now. But - I have issues connecting to it - but it seems like there is some issue with my iphone xs. If I keep my phone very close to the wheel, it connects (might disconnect also - very unstable). However, when using another phone - even my iPad, it works fine. I don't have any other issues with other bluetooth connections with my phone, so this is weird. I have a kingsong also - this connects just fine. It is not the app either, as I can not use the DarknessBot app for iPhone either anymore. 

Anyway - I live happily without it. :)

• 7 months later...
44 minutes ago, Philippe Kenway said:

Hello everybody, i'm living in france and can't find the ios app for kingsong: I've tried the us store and chinese store but still an't find it on the apple store.....any suggestions please....

Use Darknessbot: