Kingsong 16S 840Wh package $650

Joker10

Kingsong 16s for sale.  It comes with factory charger, Ewheels quick charger, I upgraded to the upgraded large pedals, they are tight,  new unused side panels, and a spare tire and tube.  Everything works it has 2008 km of riding on it, tire is worn but not bad enough for me to replace it yet.  Normal scratches and scuffs.  I am a fair weather rider, don’t remember ever riding it in the rain, I live in Florida so it’s never seen snow. Buy pays shipping.  I expect shipping to be between $80 and $100.  Local pickup is an option, or possible meet if nearby.  I am 210lb and have ridden a hair over 30 miles on one charge in perfect conditions.  It’s a great wheel that I planned on never selling but I just purchased an 18L and have not been riding the 16S.

8C0B7915-1B70-40DA-84CE-C5E3A3F9B444.jpeg

5FA6BBA8-2DF7-422A-A3F3-D040F4D0C18D.jpeg

CF9E00D0-C337-46E0-880A-2EB09FB5E965.jpeg

6CD3B05F-C981-42FE-8F71-4C9CC6B7DBF4.jpeg

98560C8A-FCE8-4F64-8EBB-E06677948624.jpeg

D825DB02-E9A8-4532-8547-CAC3E8E90D47.jpeg

• Like 1

I joined this forum specifically to find and EUC, boy they must be strict on who can post, I can't send PM's or anything yet.

I'm down south of you, so good to meet another Floridian on here :)

I am extremely interested in purchasing your wheel, my old van is dying and since my workplace is only 4miles away I've been SERIOUSLY trying to find a small electric commuter.

Thanks for your consideration.

• Upvote 1

I am interested in this wheel. Is it still for sale?

I live in Bradenton, Florida I could pick it up tomorrow.

I Can't PM you because I am new Email me at ericnfla@gmail.com

Thanks,

Thanks Joker !! Awesome wheel had a great time riding with you. Some cool Trails up there. Definitely got to get together for some more riding. let me know when you guys have another group ride going!

Thanks again:D

• Upvote 2

@Ericnfla  LOL, yeah I said Ever :)

Since you beat me out on this one, I went with another cheaper starter wheel, so perhaps by the time you want an 18XL or something, if I haven't broken my legs or anything I'll need an upgrade.  Also since I am in Miami, and often go camping in Central FL, I'll look you guys up.  Going to Kelly Park in May.

Ride Safe!

I wanna ride in Miami. I was just there In October. (I had to get my passport for a trip to Costa Rica in November.) The place was very cool. Not enough time there though.

I think it would be a blast to ride around the city for a weekend. Are the many EUC riders down there?

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, Iannason said:

Do you still have the 16s?

Ha, this is a two year old thread, and the original poster said it was sold. 

Check the dates on the posts, anything over a couple months without any activity is very likely to either be sold or not checked on by the seller anymore.