CNC Machined Z10 pedals

Girth Brooks

I have a good friend whose a machinist. I've been talking to him about machining me a longer set of Z10 pedals much like the length of the MSuper pedals on my Monster. I'm not sure how long this will take as he is a busy guy or how they'll turn out, but I'll keep you all posted on the progress. I have to get one of my stock pedals off this week to give to him for a reference.

It would be good idea to follow this way - please try to make pedals similar to the original design shown on CES. Top part can be 3d printed insert to stick skateboard grip on it - i can desing and print the top part...  bottom has to be machined from aluminium.  Let us know the price, I will consider getting one set...

12.PNG.f45d0c5cadab8bcffdc9c27f9385c767.PNG

onez.thumb.PNG.3108e218f556ebc4041d54178113c520.PNG

After having fully ridden the Z10 now, in hindsight, I think there's a reason why they scrapped the concept new pedals. I look at them now and the tapering at the back of the pedals wouldn't work for me personally at least, as I need wide there.

@Girth Brooks I would just make longer versions of the current stock Z pedals, not do the original concept Z pedals. Just go for longer versions of the current I think.

5 hours ago, houseofjob said:

I look at them now and the tapering at the back of the pedals wouldn't work for me personally at least, as I need wide there.

@houseofjob I have to agree about the width of the current Z10 pedals & not wanting to loose any width, but gain some length.  As many Zed owners have probably come to realise by now, the wheel works best when adopting a wide/wider stance and also having room to move your feet around is another plus!

@houseofjob I had not planned on making them more narrow. I told my buddy that I just wanted more length over everything else. I will let him do as he sees best first and then we'll go from there. He told me there may be trial and error with these custom pedals which is to be expected.

Archived