Zero 10x Dualtron s cousin dualhub motor scooter

Peteshmete

SOLD ..........Like new(less than 60miles) electric dual-hub motor with 4 modes eco, and turbo(both one wheel drive) or eco or turbo(with either in 2wd (awd) ).
Extremely fast and agile off-road machine
Max speed 65kph
50km range ...battery 52v18ah
New and unique...only 2 in Canada
Full dual-suspension 3speeds dual disc brakes push kick scooter
Dualped f8 zero10x goped ninebot xiaomi
These are comparable to dualtron and a great deal in value
I am in Vancouver, BC, Canada and it might be tricky for me to ship this beauty....$1600US...A bargain at this price 

It is the Upgraded version on this page. https://www.dhgate.com/product/speedual-10inch-dual-motor-electric-scooter/423951932.html#s1-9-1b;searl|3323964599

Electric scooters and other rideables are quickly becoming more and more popular. As they offer a fast, fun and eco friendly way to get around (mmmmm seawall). If you're looking to jump on the bandwagon in a big way, the Zero 10X is the one for you. The Zero 10X escooter is loaded with features that place it squarely at the front of the pack. Honestly? It's probably more then you need, but the heart wants what the heart wants. And if you have a need for speed your heart wants a Zero 10X and simply nothing else will do.

You'll have insane amounts of power for accelerating, and zipping up hills with the powerful dual 800 watt motors (2x800=1600 and 3200w peak). And there will also be tons of range and weekend fun with the 52v 18 ah lithium ion battery. The dual front and rear suspension coupled with the 10″ pneumatic tires offer the smoothest ride of any electric scooter on the market. Riding at night? Not a problem thanks to the bright front and rear lights. Perfect for both seeing where you are going and let others know you are there. Plus peace of mind braking, no matter how fast you're going. Feel confident that the front & rear disc brakes to bring you safely to a stop.

B50F2AA8-ABFA-49D4-B222-2508BA30E2FC.png

Edited by Peteshmete
Sold
  • Like 1

hi Peteshmete

I'm interested in buying an escooter - been looking at Zero 10X and the Inokim Ox Super. I happen to live in North Vancouver, so maybe we could touch bases. Let me know if yours is still for sale.

(photos - Zero 10x and Inokim ox super)

Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 10.50.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 10.54.32 PM.png

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...