Inmotion V10 or KS16B?

wearout

Hi guys,

I currently own a KS14D (420Wh), and I am looking to upgrade my wheel. I have narrowed down my choices to the V10 and KS16B. I have tried looking around in the forum for the comparison between them, but it was to no avail. I am able to get one of these for roughly the same price (V10 - S$1,050 and KS16B (840Wh) - S$1,000) so the cost isn't really a comparison factor.

I will mostly be using it to travel around campus, and more importantly, for my part-time job as a food delivery rider. As such, there will be very minimal off-road riding (mostly on pavements only). I am more concerned about the max range (as I work relatively long hours during weekends, and the KS14D was only able to last for around 25 km), overall riding comfort, and "ruggedness" of the EUC. Can you guys help me decide which one I should get?  I am around 55 kg (~121 lbs).

Thanks in advance!

V10!

The 16B is even a generation older than your 14D, and the V10 is a current wheel that runs circles around it. Faster, stronger, newer, comfortable and cushioning wide tire, everything's better (well it's bigger and heavier). The 16B is overpriced if they cost the same. The more compact KS16 form factor is great, though, but then I'd go for a 16S at least.

It would also help if you could try and compare the two wheels (riding behavior, form factor, etc). There are a lot of EUC riders in Singapore, maybe you find some on a group ride who can help you with this.

How about a V10F? More battery and more range than the 16B.

But if you go for range for your delivery job, I'd get a 1600Wh wheel anyways. The 1600Wh new Kingsong 16 incher would likely be ideal for you (if it's as compact as the KS16 form factor), but so far it hasn't even been confirmed to exist.

Anyhow, for the prices you mention, I don't think anything exists that is better than a V10.

Archived