KS 14 M brick in v0.00 firmware

Kandjinn

Hello everybody,
An update was proposed to me on my kingsong 14 M, So I followed the update process through the application as usual.
but the wheel has not worked since (except bluetooth detection)
A led flashes blue and when I restart the mobile application, it offers me a mandatory upgrade with an inconsistent version, which eventually give me a version v0.00. and nothing else moves
I redid the manip several times with the wheel right or lying but nothing makes it ..
I read on the forum that @ US69 had solutions
Thank you for your help

Screenshot_20190202-110247_Kingsong (2).jpg

Screenshot_20190202-110338_Kingsong (2).jpg

Welcome.  Keep trying the update.  Keep the phone close to the wheel so the Bluetooth link stays strong.  The app is not good, but if you keep trying there is a good chance it will complete successfully. It takes more than a few minutes, be patient, observe the screen carefully

Good Luck

4 hours ago, Kandjinn said:

Hello everybody,
An update was proposed to me on my kingsong 14 M, So I followed the update process through the application as usual.
but the wheel has not worked since (except bluetooth detection)
A led flashes blue and when I restart the mobile application, it offers me a mandatory upgrade with an inconsistent version, which eventually give me a version v0.00. and nothing else moves
I redid the manip several times with the wheel right or lying but nothing makes it ..
I read on the forum that @ US69 had solutions
Thank you for your help

Screenshot_20190202-110247_Kingsong (2).jpg

Screenshot_20190202-110338_Kingsong (2).jpg

Hy,

Just saw this post...

If you want somebody special to see your post you have to make it look like this:

@Kandjinn

You do this by typing the @ , then the first letters of the person you want to mention, and then pick him from the dropdownlost that comes up. Just like this:  @kandjinn he will not see it...

To your question: Please contact your seller, he should be able to help you very easily! Especially in France!

Otherwise please come back...

3 hours ago, Kandjinn said:

@US69 thank you for your answer, but I spent 3 days to exchange with the support ks europe, which did not bring any solutions. it refers me to a store that is 1 hour from home. 

so not easy to find the time to go there

You will have to make the time unfortunately, or pay to ship it to them.  Probably cost about the same.  My retailer is in Poland.  I've driven close to an hour just to go ride my wheel.;)

Archived