[Southern California] Long Beach ESK8/EUC ride

who_the

Join us as the Bay Area Electric Unicycle Group gets together with Boosted Riders LA for a Friday night ride in Long Beach! Meetup is 5 p.m. at 2240 Santa Fe Avenue, Long Beach. Round trip should be in the 25 mile range. Ride runs from 5 to 9 p.m.

51346405_10214071553848143_402815516583919616_o.jpg

This includes a big chunk of what we'll be doing Sunday. Hopefully you don't mind doing it twice :confused1:

I won't be able to get away Friday evening to join you. I'm not totally disappointed though, because you guys are going to freeze your butts off. It'll probably be in the 40's while you're riding along the ocean at night :cry2:

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

This includes a big chunk of what we'll be doing Sunday. Hopefully you don't mind doing it twice :confused1:

I won't be able to get away Friday evening to join you. I'm not totally disappointed though, because you guys are going to freeze your butts off. It'll probably be in the 40's while you're riding along the ocean at night :cry2:

Let's do it 100 times! LOL I'm sure it will be different during the day.

And thanks, but no, we'll be just fine with the temps. It's colder up here remember. Plus we just rode NYC in the low 30s and could have done colder. BRING IT ON!

2 minutes ago, who_the said:

Let's do it 100 times! LOL I'm sure it will be different during the day.

And thanks, but no, we'll be just fine with the temps. It's colder up here remember. Plus we just rode NYC in the low 30s and could have done colder. BRING IT ON!

I love your attitude Jesse :cheers:

Yes, it most definitely will be different

Archived