Help resetting kingson please

Ju Reader

Yes updated the firmware when I bought it and it would still work while beeping and flashing then left it for a few weeks while I was using my z10 then when I sold it got it out charged it checked for updates down loaded the latest firmware transferred that onto it switched on still beeping and flashing as before but now it won't it won't even hold itself upright so can't even be ridden 

I'm a bit confused.  Are you saying that at one point it would flash and beep (just like it is doing right now) but it could be ridden, and when ridden it would continue to flash and beep?

As for no-workie after firmware update, do it again. And follow the process to make sure it completes.

Tip: Never do a firmware update right before selling a wheel, it's a bit like Russian Roulette.  Let the new owner do it, once you have been paid.

Yes I could still ride around my kitchen with it flashing and beeping It ride perfectly but I wouldn't risk going outside and building some speed on it just in case It tipped me off and I only updated it in a hope that it would sort it out but it made it worse 

4 hours ago, Ju Reader said:

Yes I could still ride around my kitchen with it flashing and beeping It ride perfectly but I wouldn't risk going outside and building some speed on it just in case It tipped me off and I only updated it in a hope that it would sort it out but it made it worse 

Yes, I can see why you would want to stop the flashing and beeping before the new owner showed up :mellow:

When you say "four red lights" are there two red lights on each LED strip about 3/4 up each strip and each light separated for the other on the strip by one or two  three or four unlit LEDs?

1 hour ago, Ju Reader said:

Looked like this

Kingsong https://imgur.com/gallery/HAzy6Ac

Yep, that's the one.  Unfortunately I believe it's a generic "something's wrong and You need to do something about it" message, but @US69 may have more specifics.  When mine did that, it was because one or more of Hall effect wires having an intermittent connection, but since that is covered under  "something's wrong and You need to do something about it" umbrella, it's not necessarily your problem.

Have you tried updating the firmware again?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/6/2019 at 11:10 AM, Ju Reader said:

Hi my ks14s has had the 4 red leds on and a beep every 3 seconds and ileagle equipment on the app no serial number issue can anyone help me please thank you 

I think @US69 or @Marty Backecould help i think this problem has been covered before and that ks16s can be reset,  Marty is it  us69 who is the kingsong helper?

Archived