Ks18l Bluetooth

Joker10

Does anyone know if it’s possible to use the 18l as a Bluetooth without having to fully turn the wheel on and having it auto Balance?  My 16s I can just turn the speakers on and the rest of the wheel stays asleep.  I can’t figure out how to do this on the 18l. 

4 hours ago, Joker10 said:

Does anyone know if it’s possible to use the 18l as a Bluetooth without having to fully turn the wheel on and having it auto Balance?  My 16s I can just turn the speakers on and the rest of the wheel stays asleep.  I can’t figure out how to do this on the 18l. 

If you start the wheel with it tilted all the way forward or backward touching the ground it will not attempt to auto balance. If it is on upright and auto balancing you can lean it to either side at greater than a 45° angle to turn off auto balancing. I lean mine against a wall with one light toward the ceiling and the other toward the floor to use as a speaker.

How does it work on the 16s?

On 2/1/2019 at 3:03 AM, Uno Solo said:

If you start the wheel with it tilted all the way forward or backward touching the ground it will not attempt to auto balance. If it is on upright and auto balancing you can lean it to either side at greater than a 45° angle to turn off auto balancing. I lean mine against a wall with one light toward the ceiling and the other toward the floor to use as a speaker.

Uno solo when you plug you 18l in to charge does it connect to Bluetooth without being turned on?  About 5 seconds after I plug my wheel in it says blue tooth enabled and connects to my phone. I have not pressed the power on button on the wheel.

15 hours ago, Joker10 said:

Uno solo when you plug you 18l in to charge does it connect to Bluetooth without being turned on?  About 5 seconds after I plug my wheel in it says blue tooth enabled and connects to my phone. I have not pressed the power on button on the wheel.

Yes, when I plug in and turn on the charger, my 18XL does turn on with Bluetooth connecting to my phone. I always have my wheel at full tilt with the charging plug up when charging. Since some people appear to charge their wheels upright on a stand, I presume the firmware keeps the wheel disabled when charging.

On 2/1/2019 at 3:03 AM, Uno Solo said:

Uno solo, thanks.  Mine stays upright, the only thing that turns on when charging is the Bluetooth.  I thought it was strange but apparently it’s normal. Just seems like it would take a little longer to charge with the Bluetooth on than if it was off.

Archived