ever get a flat tire?

StridAst

You only need to remove the battery side plastic so it's just the screws and allen bolts one side and then it's as easy as any bike tyre.

I changed the tyre on my IPS last week to upgrade it to a knobbly BMX specifically for the off road situations. My new Mad Mike tyre has a puncture resist Kevlar layer in it that should help and I run all my tyres with Oko tyre sealant inside anyway.

Don't go stripping it down completely like Alex JV did on the Facebook page because that took him 4 hours.

You only need to remove the battery side plastic so it's just the screws and allen bolts one side and then it's as easy as any bike tyre.

I changed the tyre on my IPS last week to upgrade it to a knobbly BMX specifically for the off road situations. My new Mad Mike tyre has a puncture resist Kevlar layer in it that should help and I run all my tyres with Oko tyre sealant inside anyway.

Don't go stripping it down completely like Alex JV did on the Facebook page because that took him 4 hours.

Can you post a picture of your tire??  I have been looking at a different tire, but I have no idea if it would fit in the casing of my Solowheel.

www.schwabe.com/gb/offroad-reader/mad-mike.html

The link takes you to the tyre I put on. It's not much different from the original in size and with it's Kevlar puncture resistant layer it seems like a good tyre but it is in 16" for the IPS. I haven't looked for 14" tyres but I don't think that there is as much choice available.

www.schwabe.com/gb/offroad-reader/mad-mike.html

The link takes you to the tyre I put on. It's not much different from the original in size and with it's Kevlar puncture resistant layer it seems like a good tyre but it is in 16" for the IPS. I haven't looked for 14" tyres but I don't think that there is as much choice available.

I think you ment this one: www.schwalbe.com/gb/offroad-reader/mad-mike.html

Have seen that tire before, but never tried it. My tire is still ok.

How does this semi-off road compare with the original Kenda tire?

I had problems with the link as the link button on the forum just seems to hang everything and I had to restart my browser. Then I found it impossible to paste the url so I had to copy it manually.

I've tried several times to ride out into my field with the original tyre fitted but as it's very steep clay covered in lush grass even the slightest bit of rain or dew makes it ni on impossible to go very far before stepping off.

With the mad mike tyre I can ride around with very little problem.

That's weird.  On my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (which came out after S5) I couldn't even find the "link button" in Chrome, Firefox, nor the stock Samsung browser while replying in both the mobile view and desktop view.  But on a real desktop I see the link button icon among others.

Archived