Ju Reader

Ninebot z6 in the uk

Z6 in good condition and just 300 miles on it a few light scratches mainly to the pedals but I've a new pair ordered and on there way. In perfect working order £800.00 ono

Edited by Ju Reader

Hi I'm here BB9 6QD and decided I was going to sell my slightly scratched z10 and slightly scratched z6 and slightly scratched ks14s and buy a brand new z10 because I can't bear scratches on my stuff and I'm a better rider now so hopefully I won't get any more scratches in the future 

56 minutes ago, Ju Reader said:

Hi I'm here BB9 6QD and decided I was going to sell my slightly scratched z10 and slightly scratched z6 and slightly scratched ks14s and buy a brand new z10 because I can't bear scratches on my stuff and I'm a better rider now so hopefully I won't get any more scratches in the future 

Where on the 14s are the scratches? 

On the bottom of the pedals and there are some on the case but quite hard to see on the black gloss 

1 hour ago, Ju Reader said:

Scratches happens, and it could beuch cheaper to swap shell parts, if it is just scratches...

• Like 1