Crazy off-roading with the MSX and 18XL

Kuji Rolls

@KujiRolls

Great video, looks like a lot of fun :) 

MSX is looks much better for riding in difficult terrain.

Amazing skills, especially this jump up 60cm (judge from video) with this heavy wheels. Please make a video, how to learn to jump.

On 2/7/2019 at 12:40 AM, Rafal said:

@KujiRolls

Amazing skills, especially this jump up 60cm (judge from video) with this heavy wheels. Please make a video, how to learn to jump.

It was all just CGI :whistling:..... love your videos Kuji, especially the split views of the acceleration and breaking tests in part 1. 

It would be cool see times runs on a short course, kind of like autocross for the wheels. 

The grade school by my house has a painted race track for trikes on the kindergarten playground. It has sweepers, S's, a front and back straight and 2 hard breaking zones. 

If you could make up a track with paved and dirt sections it would be like a super moto for wheels :clap3:

On 2/10/2019 at 1:31 AM, Flying W said:

It was all just CGI :whistling:..... love your videos Kuji, especially the split views of the acceleration and breaking tests in part 1. 

It would be cool see times runs on a short course, kind of like autocross for the wheels. 

The grade school by my house has a painted race track for trikes on the kindergarten playground. It has sweepers, S's, a front and back straight and 2 hard breaking zones

If you could make up a track with paved and dirt sections it would be like a super moto for wheels :clap3:

@Flying WYeah, im looking to make some standardized course where i can do apples-to-apples comparisons. I wanted to do a 100m dash, but i wasnt able to find a good spot for that. I also want to test: High speed turning, low speed agility, slaloming, and a bunch of other stuff. Have you heard of anyone else trying to make some standardized race course? 

I know wheelers33 has an EUC competition in France every summer. They have an off-road, slalom and street course. I plan on attending this years. Wheels Games 2018: https://www.wheelers33.com/wheels-games-2/

On 2/7/2019 at 4:40 PM, Rafal said:

@KujiRolls

I plan on it. Im currently working on a beginners guide to unicycling now. I have a bunch of ideas and ill know better of which direction i should go with every video i push out. What other types of videos would you guys like to see? 

@KujiRolls the wheel games look awesome, kick some ass! 

I like your review format on the MSX/ 18XL comparison.  Very reminiscent of of an automotive review, and it was really cool to see how they stacked up against each other with the same tests and a pilot who's not afraid to SEND IT!

On 2/11/2019 at 1:59 PM, KujiRolls said:

What other types of videos would you guys like to see? 

Comparison in track in difficult terrain with lot of dirt. Than compare time runs for each wheel. Make few time attacks on each wheel B)

Archived