Anyone created a ks18L cold on stand yet?

that0n3guy

On 1/21/2019 at 10:46 PM, that0n3guy said:

I really wish the 18l could tilt on it's back (when off)  and stand upright like my old z10 or v10f.

Anyone created a bolt on attachment (mudflap replacement maybe) that does this?

@Yanex87 did this for his 18L. Perhaps I will be able to persuade him to do my 18XL and we video the DIY process for others.:)👍

5 minutes ago, that0n3guy said:

Looks like a combination of 2 brackets and some black thing ...

I worry about getting sliced open on a wreck if I used metal brackets.

Whatever he did is pretty clever. Maybe, he will see this exchange and post some photos so you can see more clearly how he did it. When you see it in person it resembles the Ninebot one stand. 

9 minutes ago, that0n3guy said:

I worry about getting sliced open on a wreck if I used metal brackets.

In the event of a fall, I'd worry more about breaking my face or limbs on the pavement. :D👍

9 minutes ago, Lutalo said:

In the event of a fall, I'd worry more about breaking my face or limbs on the pavement. :D👍

That is why I aim for a tumble if I can't  walk it off. It is just not all times my execution is successful, as with many other things I do. Afterall most of us are mere humans. We are not ment to fly...long distance🙄

The hard part is the landing...I tend to be greaceful ...as an albatross.

Ehh ups that wad my beta EUC training... Me and youtube are not friends 🤔.

How was it @Hunka Hunka Burning Love with you(and) tube ?

1 hour ago, Lutalo said:

Ha, for sure.  I had a cut off on a v10f at 20mph so I know it sucks.   But that 50lb wheel flying at me while I'm on my face needs to have no sharp things sticking out :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived