Happy Chinese New Year!

Inmotion Global

Dear Inmotion Customers,

Firstly, I'd like to thank you all for the support of our company. For the past year, yes, we have been making a lot of mistakes. Waterproof Problem, Overload Problem, App Bugs, and etc, which sometimes drived you guys crazy. But we are always taking it seriously and listening. Most of the problems were solved with the feedback from this forum. Without the involvement of Inmotion USA Team in this community, Jeffery and Bob, none of our reputation here will be possbile. Indeed, no direct contact and reply here before.  Our team in China has been keeping an eye on this and getting feedback from the US team. 

Then, yep, Chinese New Year is coming around. By then, we might be "disappeared" for a while. In the coming holiday is the biggest annual traditional holiday, the Chinese Lunar New year. During the holiday,  after-sale service, consulting, purchasing is not gonna work either.

We will be back on:

Office: Feb 12, 2019

Factory: Feb 20, 2019

See more details from our web.    

https://www.inmotionworld.com/news/happy--inmotion-chinese-lunar-new-year

Warm regards

Inmotion Marketing Teams

1.png.32bd5c6c3e534a08c2592ef6f4a22698.png

How's the transportation situation before Chrismas in your country?

In China, most of us will go home by train or bus in the long distance ride before the new year. 

Here are the most busiest monment for the Railway Station throughout the whole year.

5a726fc7a08ca.jpg

Guangzhou Railway Station

Some of them will stay on the railway Station for over two days to buy one ticket home. We can buy the ticket online before one month, but the biggest problem is that only a few tickets will be released everyday after the first selling day. Good news is that large amount of tickets will be released before two or three days when the trains goes.

5a726cf28179d.jpg

In my province, our biggest travel occasion is Thanksgiving in November, when the railroad runs "extra" trains to carry the crowds.  Most people also make the return trip, I don't know why. 

By the way, over here the Chinese New Year (No.4717) will be celebrated on February 10, 2019.  Children love the small explosives.  Also, the parade usually includes a lively dragon or two.  The parade is followed by a clean-up crew, the Dep't of Public Works with its fleet of street sweepers.  Those are motor vehicles whose wheels are attached strangely so they can turn in a very tight radius, or maybe none at all, as if by turning 360 degrees the machine might actually vanish into another dimension. 

One year when I attended the parade, the D.P.W. street-sweeper operators got so excited by the Chinese New Year parade that they executed the clean-up as a dance too, zooming and circling and looping and twisting on their diesel-powered street sweepers as if the sweeper machines dreamt of becoming dragons.

Archived