New 16″ unicycle from King Song

Seba

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/21/2019 at 5:58 PM, Marty Backe said:

wonder if it'll be late 2019 before it ships, based on KingSong history :confused1:

Uups, i am pretty late to the story ...but here we go:

Perhaps this picture of needing a long time comes from

— “early rumours” , that everybody allready takes for granted and ready

— the sellers -even the big ones- not keeping it secret when they should!

— or: Perhaps just KS taken their time themself doing the betatest...instead of using the customer for it ^_^

I hope everyone gets that this is making fun :)

For the “max speed” discussions:

Sure KS also could announce 50-55kmh, as the cutout speed for sure will be around60kmh, , but they just have a different philosophie as some competitors and they are not for an “open end”...

It is pretty much physics on wheelsize(when voltage is the same): Safe speed on 16inchs is slower than 18, which are slower than 22....

Perhaps some Z10 lovers could jump an, as i never heard from there, that 45kmh is to slow ;)

So future has nice things for us, at least i am pretty excited!

So @US69 can you shed some light on when we might get some news or details on this new 16" wheel ?

26 minutes ago, US69 said:

Sorry, !please! , i cant and i am quite surprised Jason did.....

Ok I hear you. Sorry I asked.

Just now, Unventor said:

Ok I hear you. Sorry I asked.

Absolutely!! no need to say sorry :-)

My guess would be that Jason as one of the main partners knows what he is talking about. I just cant confirm anything, especially no time frame!

11 hours ago, US69 said:

It is pretty much physics on wheelsize(when voltage is the same): Safe speed on 16inchs is slower than 18, which are slower than 22....

47 minutes ago, Tony Morales said:

What???

Slower than 18km/h?

Do you suggest putting a limit at 18 km/h?

Imagine the word "inch" after each of the numbers and you shoulg get the right meaning

10 hours ago, Chriull said:

Imagine the word "inch" after each of the numbers and you shoulg get the right meaning

10 hours ago, Chriull said:

Safe speed on 16inchs is slower than 1inch8inch, which are slower than 2inch2inch....

????

I'm sorry, I'll go now ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I do hope Kingsong are going to toss us a bone of teaser information soon, and pics.

Once that happen it will be official spring again 😄 and people start chatting about what wheel to get....us early adopters...we never learn 🙄

3 hours ago, Flying W said:

I'm still trying to find the right excuse to add to the collection rather than replace. So far the best I can come up with is needed to keep the 16s for teaching people to ride haha. 

Practicing new techniques (backwards, one legged), training beater wheel, try and seal it and make it a wet day/rainy day wheel for when it's wet and muddy out and don't want to get your nice wheel dirty, memories, to build up a wheel collection for your signature photos...so many uses

22 hours ago, Heyzeus said:

Practicing new techniques (backwards, one legged), training beater wheel, try and seal it and make it a wet day/rainy day wheel for when it's wet and muddy out and don't want to get your nice wheel dirty, memories, to build up a wheel collection for your signature photos...so many uses

I like your style! Sealing it up for a wet day wheel is a great idea! 

Archived