Updated Z10 headlight on eBay

Girth Brooks

On 1/23/2019 at 7:48 PM, Marty Backe said:

I have noted that @Jason McNeil is no longer selling the Z10 and there are zero parts/accessories listed at EWheels. I have a feeling it's not going to be pretty if our wheels need any parts.

It's proving impossible to get Z10 parts, at least from Ninebot. The backup plan is to secure these parts from a CN middleman in a back-alley deal. Ninebot is a pretty awful difficult Company to work with,  I don't think there's a single example of any Distributor anywhere (outside of China) who hasn't gotten stiffed by them.  

I don't think it should. You don't need to remove the battery or motherboard to change the headlight. Just gotta remove the side panels and interior top covers to gain access to the mounting screws for the headlight. I could be wrong though. I'll know more when my V2 headlight comes in sometime during the next week or three.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2019 at 5:16 AM, darkflame808 said:

I don't think it should. You don't need to remove the battery or motherboard to change the headlight. Just gotta remove the side panels and interior top covers to gain access to the mounting screws for the headlight. I could be wrong though. I'll know more when my V2 headlight comes in sometime during the next week or three.

I confirm that there is no need to void any warranty seals when accessing front lamp. Just unscrew the side panels, unscrew and upper panels and base upper panels and you can replace the lamp. All can be done using hex key which was provided by NB in the box (the one to screw in the handle and mud guard)  for inexperienced person - please reserve 2-3 hours of time. For experienced person it shall be no more than 1/2 h 

Archived